Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going where these any time soon ima wait for all the people who copped with no rotation mess up their pair first then unds mine. Usually takes 3 months when i see new releases become beaters and they try to sell on buying and sellings on fb its kinda funny actually.

Classic NT, nicknames will rustle any jimmies.

Yet people call these the bugs bunnies when they can just as easily be called the Bob Ross' because of the paint splatter.m
After having them match most of my Bama stuff, I'm callin em the Crimson Tide 8s lol

Not going where these any time soon ima wait for all the people who copped with no rotation mess up their pair first then unds mine. Usually takes 3 months when i see new releases become beaters and they try to sell on buying and sellings on fb its kinda funny actually.
I can definitely understand that. Have yet to unDS the Olive 9, CG 9, Purple Foams, White Foams, Fighter Jets, Fire Red 5, Black and Red 13, AM 95 Neon, and a few others. Waiting for some consistent weather to start bringing them out.

walked into my local champs today and was able to Kop me a 9.5 for myself and and a 10 for my boy. Still had multiple pairs sitting in the back. butter smooth :wink:

Looks like a lot of people are scared to rock these because they're majority a white shoe. Saw this one kid wear them today though, had a shoe cleaner with him in his back pocket, guess he cleans em 24/7 everywhere he goes...lol

roll.gif

Looks like a lot of people are scared to rock these because they're majority a white shoe. Saw this one kid wear them today though, had a shoe cleaner with him in his back pocket, guess he cleans em 24/7 everywhere he goes...lol
Should have walked up to him and asked him if he could clean your shoes for a buck say you forgot your shoe cleaner at home 
laugh.gif

After having them match most of my Bama stuff, I'm callin em the Crimson Tide 8s lol
that outfit & name you gave these are just as hideous as "bama" because correct if i'm wrong there isn't any crimson on this shoe which is a color you dumb "GUMP".to bad "bama" has never had a athlete to be endorsed by a major company so you could match their signature sneaker with your team apparel.

Last edited:
that outfit & name you gave these are just as hideous as "bama" because correct if i'm wrong there isn't any crimson on this shoe which is a color you dumb "GUMP".to bad "bama" has never had a athlete to be endorsed by a major company so you could match their signature sneaker with you team apparel.
You sir took that comment way to seriously 

that outfit & name you gave these are just as hideous as "bama" because correct if i'm wrong there isn't any crimson on this shoe which is a color you dumb "GUMP".to bad "bama" has never had a athlete to be endorsed by a major company so you could match their signature sneaker with your team apparel.

Damn! Change your name to dahateisreal

Last edited:
Must be a Notre Dame fan

Wow, I guess da thirst really is real. Let him cook.

APTOPIX_BCS_Championship_Football_0d41f-18642.jpg

malls around me have "sneakerhead" carts now and they harass you asking to clean your shoes and sell some sort of cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom