Outlet Factory Updates!

Quote:
160jordansdeep

I KNOW WHERE UR COMING FROM
its all good. I aint gona say anything else seriously lets just end all this.

NO DISRESPECT 160. I DONT WANA CLICK ON THIS THREAD AND MISS OUT WHAT STORES GOT THE DMPS.... CMON YALL. ITS ALL A HUSTLE AND DONT KNOCK HIM FROM DOING WHAT MOST OF US WOULD WANT TO DO. AS LONG ITS NOT U GETTING HUSTLED

SO WHATS NEW AT THE CAMARILLO OR THE ONTARIO. OUTLETS.....

NIKE Talking Since
'94

Quote:
So you do? Ahh, I see. Ming must be one happy dude. Gettin' J's early AND getting serviced by you? That's a win-win for him.
you must like that guy on guy talk to keep bring that up and the sad thing is you know his first name and talk like that its glad hes talking your money because when you spend money with marqueesole.com I also see part of that so thanks

Quote:
its all good. I aint gona say anything else seriously lets just end all this. NO DISRESPECT 160. I DONT WANA CLICK ON THIS THREAD AND MISS OUT WHAT STORES GOT THE DMPS.... CMON YALL. ITS ALL A HUSTLE AND DONT KNOCK HIM FROM DOING WHAT MOST OF US WOULD WANT TO DO. AS LONG ITS NOT U GETTING HUSTLED
I agree with you dude atleast you a man and talk like one your not making strange and weirdo comments like this other "person" I take back what I said to you bro sorry for the disrespect
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

:lol:
laugh.gif
Great comebacks. And me buy from that website? :lol:
laugh.gif
Size 11 BDAY Bron IVs, Grape Puma Disc Blaze, Talarias, Blk/Wht '07 Players Pack AF1s & size 11.5 "Hold Tight" AM1s...CLICK HERE!!​

^^
what is it for you if he does or doesnt. just stop with this whole thing. DAYUM. IM WAITING TO SEE IF THE DMPS ARE DROPPING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

but on a serious note... anybody know if they are... lol

NIKE Talking Since
'94

Quote:
Obviously I'm not the only one who notices your blatant whoring
Glad your not blind

Anyways The DMP's ? There 1 year and 10 months old. I really doubt that. But ya never know
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

lol, to the dude seriously asking about DMPs?
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM [Scrubs]

Real Recognize Real

its nice that this post hasn't had an update in like two pages!

enough with the bashing and more with the info please =]
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

DMP?

Some showed up last year in various outlets, but they long gone, b.
I want you to be a father
He's your little boy and you don't even bother

Quote:
in the end its his shoes
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

i would have to hustle mad hard too if i spent $600 on black laser 4s only to cop early just to get eprops on the official thread and pick up post :\
ohwell.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

OH MY HOLY GOD. ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS. I WAS F'ING JOKING. YOU GUYS NEED TO LIGHTEN UP. DMPS!!!! AT THE OUTLETS!!!!?????!!!!! ARE U SERIOUS... LOL AT THE GUYS WHO THOUGHT I WAS SERIOUS.
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Quote:
I will give you guy a SD outlet Update this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if ur talking about san ysidro, then i can tell you right now theres nothin there worth the time, when somethin good comes in ill let you guys know.. maybe a alpine update or elsinore or ontario =) but i heard theres not much happenin at alpine either =/
san diego is the place to be

aim - eyyowassupazn

SERIOUSLY, LET'S GET THIS THREAD BACK ON TRACK

Camarillo as reported earlier was absolutely horrible except they do have Black cement basketball shorts that were made for the Jordan III's.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Quote:
Camarillo still have those baby blue jordan Vs?
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002

are they still offering the 20% off coupon for nike factory store when you sign up on nikestore.com??? do any of you guys know where i can get a 20% off coupon for the nike outlets?? thanks in advance

@ Ontario, CA outlet yesterday:
from what i remember

air jordan xx2 blk/red - marked down to $100

zoom kobe 2 blk/maize-$75 scattered sizes (no 10 or 11)

zoom lebron 4 storm troopers & playoffs - $70

ronaldhino neon dunkesto- $50

dunk high premium UTT VeraCruz -$50

hemp blazers - $50

air max 97/360 neon- $130

various af25- $80

chris paul af25- $100

various court forces- $40-70

melo m3 birthday & grey/blue- $60

jordan 21 pe blk/red - $80

a lotta other stuff too but don't recall too well, wasn't note taking or taking pictures or none of that

Quote:
I passed on these for $80? I think. I know they cheaper now. How much?

Quote:
zoom lebron 4 storm troopers

which one are these? the first colorway?
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Quote:
I believe they dropped them to 39.99 or 49.99. I was in a rush to get out of there so I don't remember for sure.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Back
Top Bottom