OUTLET STORE UPDATES

oh my, triple post! yuku
mad.gif

Where did you get this news? Talked to staff of Sports Warehouse Libis, they don't have AJ6 Motorsport.

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

Updates?

Sports warehouse Libis

A bunch of Air Jordan 6 Motor Sports / Air Jordan Six Rings / Alpha 1 Tinker H cw I think (no advise yet how much is the discount since they just arrived as per staff)

Kobe V MS - Black white red 20 off / Lakers Home CW 30%

Hurache 2k10
Zoom bb3 black gold cw 20 off / white and dark blue 30% off / white and light blue 30% off
Nike Dunk low and high at 30% to 40% off

I cannot remember the others but they have replenished their Nike stocks since the last time I was there in July I think.
Sir, quick question lang, did you get to check if there was size 10's available and how much are the Motorsport 6's?

TIA

Any other AJ retros in outlets aside from the Motorsports? Preferably in Market! Market!, Libis or Marikina. TIA!

They don't have the motorsports? Sorry for the information I thought I saw some MS. There were boxes of AJ's there and I took a quick look at them and I thought those were ms.

BUT I Googled the pictures and I am positive that it's the MS I saw. I know what Oreos look like. Maybe they pulled them out? That was just last Saturday last week. But the staff said they didn't have the go signal to sell them yet or how much they would slash from the SRP.

Air jordan 6 motorsports spotted at Sports Warehouse libis at 30% off. Many sizes available. Also spotted aj 6 rings motorsports ed. and a lot of air max and dunks. Notable air max is the white white royal air max 90. Only 10% off tho. Lots of nike hoodies and shirts at 20 to 30% off.

Air jordan 6 motorsports spotted at Sports Warehouse libis at 30% off. Many sizes available. Also spotted aj 6 rings motorsports ed. and a lot of air max and dunks. Notable air max is the white white royal air max 90. Only 10% off tho. Lots of nike hoodies and shirts at 20 to 30% off.

It means the their staff don't know what they are selling. Talked them on the phone. They guaranteed it's not Motorsport. One guy even said there is no word premium on it's box. Grrrr. You have to understand my disappointment. Have to change my signature.
mad.gif
 hahaha.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreicalma

Any Nike wind breaker there chief? how much discount were they giving away for the air max? TIA

foullaw wrote:
It means the their staff don't know what they are selling. Talked them on the phone. They guaranteed it's not Motorsport. One guy even said there is no word premium on it's box. Grrrr. You have to understand my disappointment. Have to change my signature.
mad.gif
 hahaha.
laugh.gif

i suggest that you instead provide the style number/color codes of the particular model youre looking for to the sales assistant youre speaking to over the phone. lets understand that the staff are not as knowledgeable as us when it comes to sneaker models or if you must go more specific, colorways. style number/color codes are more specific than the name of the shoes thus it helps you and the staff identify sneaker models more accurately.

just my thoughts     

Originally Posted by dreicalma

Additional infos on the MS 6's
price is P5,595 sz 11.5 is the smallest
size run 11.5-14
(I just called, have to verify size availability when i drop by there on the weekend.)

Originally Posted by superswag

foullaw wrote:
mad.gif
 hahaha.
laugh.gif
i suggest that you instead provide the style number/color codes of the particular model youre looking for to the sales assistant youre speaking to over the phone. lets understand that the staff are not as knowledgeable as us when it comes to sneaker models or if you must go more specific, colorways. style number/color codes are more specific than the name of the shoes thus it helps you and the staff identify sneaker models more accurately.

just my thoughts     
Thanks for the suggestion, Superswag. But come on, it's easier to check the if there is the word "Premium" on the label of the box to know if that AJ6 retro is MS.
wink.gif
 He also told me that he heard from a customer that it was not the motorsport. Assumed it's oreo because of white & black cw.  Still my fault. You're correct, I should have been more "mabusisi".
roll.gif

foullaw - haha that's alright sir. At least I'm relieved now that I was not hallucinating last Saturday.
happy.gif

Btw the AJ2010 at Market Market were sold out. At Libis they still have some sizes, 10 below I think for the black red and white cw.

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

foullaw - haha that's alright sir. At least I'm relieved now that I was not hallucinating last Saturday.
happy.gif

Btw the AJ2010 at Market Market were sold out. At Libis they still have some sizes, 10 below I think for the black red and white cw.
Sorry Miguel. My bad.
wink.gif

Thanks for the update.

@1Miguel: bro there are nike windbreakers there. I also saw the maroon nike varsity jacket with a lot of designs. Forgot to check the price tho.

There are some members here with a contact number of the store. Anyone care to post Sports Warehouse's contact number?

@1Miguel: bro there are nike windbreakers there. I also saw the maroon nike varsity jacket with a lot of designs. Forgot to check the price tho.

There are some members here with a contact number of the store. Anyone care to post Sports Warehouse's contact number?

Back
Top Bottom