Owner of resell company “West Coast Streetwear” mom is a VP at Nike - UPDATE - mom forced to step down

6F39F0F7-F2B4-4939-8847-240803FB7D32.png

Would have been hilarious if a strong thunderstorm had swept threw there all of a sudden.

Dawg I'm just in shock. She didn't retire. No pension or retirement balloon. And now publicly looked at as a weasel and a snake because it's assumed she gave privileged info and resources to her bum *** seed. Can't trust her with confidentiality. Career cooked.

Man's clout chased his mom's into unemployment. And at her age, who is gonna hire her now? It's too late to start a new career. She going out sad.

Didn't even have time to retire and have her little goodbye cake and cringe office lunchroom party. Shorty had to quit like the feds were sweeping. Ran out her office, chair still spinning. This is crazy. And all because that little pos wanted a nike clearance outlet. This a made for tv movie. This like an episode of black mirror.

Last edited:
wasn't his mom helping him secure all these sneakers? without his mom how is he making 6-7 figures easily

his mom was the plug. Without her he's just like every other dude scouring outlet stores to find steals to make a 20 dollar profit

no. After I read the whole article, I do think he gets some info from her and that Mag story is fishy for sure. But this kid is botting the F out of every website out there, his moms job or former job isn’t stopping that lol.
Gotta keep in mind the government gets about 40% of his income, if he even does pay his taxes. Must be a nightmare for his accountant.
A good accountant is sheltering all of that, he shouldn’t have to pay a dime in taxes if it’s done right. He can spend profits on a building which will appreciate by the time he sells it, then can roll those gains into another investment. He’s also dealing with a lot of cash the article stated which obviously makes it easy to hide.
Man this dude ran a discord and cook group charging like $250 per person. He definitely has a NT account.
Article said in LATE 2020 he had 450 members.
thats $112,500 per MONTH - profit

Also, here’s the part about the country-wide road trip he made :lol:.
8750A4E6-5705-4720-9D4E-8855437FCB01.jpeg
FCDD746B-E6CC-433E-8642-E420B17D0C58.png
8CBFB721-2A01-4B07-95F7-42BD10636527.jpeg

Also the article said $600K revenue in May... so yeah nothing about net profits. Said he’s mostly flipping bricks that make 10-20%.
Mix in some hyped/limited stuff with 50-200% margins, and his discord group revenues, pretty easy to see $1M profit annually. Factoring in expenses for payroll, warehouse space, computer expenses and taxes etc

She definitely hooked him up with the air mags. He was bragging about how he “found” air mags in a random storage. Like yeah the **** right :rofl:

She probably also bankrolled his bot and funded his large purchases with her Amex.

So that literally meant Nike (through west coast sneakers and Ann Hebert by extension) is paying for bots and reselling shoes :lol:

Thats exactly what it is. He probably wasnt even getting shoes from her but her card deff was paying for Bots, proxies and reselling. So legit like nike funding his reselling, not nike giving him shoes

I was on the contrary. She looks like someone who would call the police on the kids outside the bodega rollin up. Or write a yelp review about how there are cats inside the bodega. Or curse out starbucks employees for getting the order wrong. or request the music at a gym to be lowered .

Buddy was using his mom’s company card....that’s what they not gonna tell you Lmaoo. That’s the main reason he got jammed

I mean I thought that was already basically common sense from reading the article. What 19 year old you know can get approved for a credit limit in the 6 digits with little to no credit history, or job history?

The mom is definitely in on it too because what parent lets their kid drive cross country and run up a statement like that and not ask questions? She probably got a cut too.

Back
Top Bottom