Owner of resell company “West Coast Streetwear” mom is a VP at Nike - UPDATE - mom forced to step down

Nike knew about the resell business in 2018. Didn’t care. Even gave her a promotion. I’m supposed to believe the lady in charge of SNKRS in North America wasn’t feeding her son valuable shoes/information?

Far as I’m concerned, Nike is just as complicit. If they let some **** like this go On underneath their noses, what else is going in with the internal resell culture?

This would’ve never been exposed if the son wasn’t clout chasing. Nike wouldn’t have found out if the son wasn’t such a dumbass. That makes Nike complicit to me.

Sneaker Reselling articles come out every 6 months ago so it’s nothing surprising but that’s not really what I want to talk about.

The guy in the article, owner of West Coast Streetwear, mom works as a VP at Nike. Dude tried to front like he got out the mud but his mom is a higher up at Nike :rofl: some of the **** in the article is hilarious. I don’t think he expected the reporter to pull his card and expose him like that.

Same dude who “found” air mags in a storage :rofl:
Yeah ****ing right. His mom giving him her credit card and access to the rarest kicks to jumpstart his business.

Not hating on his hustle and drive but this **** is ugly. Between this and Marcus Jordan backdooring those thropy room 1s, Nike just really doesn’t give a **** :lol:

8F18BE7B-9576-4D37-9584-BB2A944BA55A.jpeg

If Nike gave a **** about the consumers The SNKRS App "L" wouldn't have never became a mad viral meme.

Her overseeing the SNKRS app and this happening is eerily similar to that story of the guy who worked with McDonald’s and had all the monopoly winning pieces and was in on who was winning and getting a cut of the winnings.
Nick DePaula was actually banned from NT after that. Word is he was obtaining information about people on NT and secretly giving that info to Nike.
What’s to say he’s not on here now under some other username.

This basically boils down to nothing will be done about bots and all these companies care about is the bottom line no matter how they get there.

Screw him and her.

Screw her for helping create this resell culture and pushing this SNKRS app BS. Actually Nike stores get nothing but holiday Jordan 11s now smh. All inventory is stuck on SNKRS and sells out in seconds to build even more hype.

Meanwhile her snotty nose son taking advantage of the market she magnified. Did yall even read the Bloomberg article? The kid went on a national tour and raided dozens of outlets. He knew exactly which ones to hit. I know he took advantage of her Swoosh account.
And finally this fool had a cook group running kodai, cybersole, and numerous other big time bots smh. I hope they never bounce back!

Her overseeing the SNKRS app and this happening is eerily similar to that story of the guy who worked with McDonald’s and had all the monopoly winning pieces and was in on who was winning and getting a cut of the winnings.

What’s to say he’s not on here now under some other username.

This basically boils down to nothing will be done about bots and all these companies care about is the bottom line no matter how they get there.

Man this dude ran a discord and cook group charging like $250 per person. He definitely has a NT account.

She was the head of sales. She's not focusing on direct to consumer. She created a retail account for her son like he was Foot Locker. With mom's credit card he's been buying everything at wholesale cost. You know he's not buying picking these up at outlets. There's no real money in driving around and flipping out shoes. His mom told the company in 2018 that her son had a "shoe store." It looked legit on paper. They're busted and she's fired because they selling at resell and not MSRP. Nike love resell prices as a way to build hype but they're "keeping their nose clean." This exposure isn't keeping their nose clean. She was just as guilty as he was and she had to go.

She was the head of sales. She's not focusing on direct to consumer. She created a retail account for her son like he was Foot Locker. With mom's credit card he's been buying everything at wholesale cost. You know he's not buying picking these up at outlets. There's no real money in driving around and flipping out shoes. His mom told the company in 2018 that her son had a "shoe store." It looked legit on paper. They're busted and she's fired because they selling at resell and not MSRP. Nike love resell prices as a way to build hype but they're "keeping their nose clean." This exposure isn't keeping their nose clean. She was just as guilty as he was and she had to go.

You are misinformed and definitely didn't read the Bloomberg article. They have pics of his national outlet raids. They even broke down his profit margins!!!!!

Y’all not pointing out the fact that she disclosed the business to Nike in 2018. They only made her step down after the article came out. Further confirmation that Nike dgaf about the consumers. They let a VP bankroll a sneaker reselling business for 3 years. This is all Ann Herbert and Nikes fault.

This was her side hustle 😂 prolly drew in enough to supplement their lifestyle without touching much of the salary.

end of day nike dgaf and will continue to pump out products. one of the best advertising campaigns in histort.

The actual article. He made $600,000 in May alone!!! Sounds like she doesn’t need to work.

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2021-sneaker-investment/

My guess is that the whole thing was her idea from the start
and she trained her son to do his part.

Can someone tell me what makes her a nice woman other than her having the typical smiling white woman Linkedin pic? You know how many complete scumbag people have pictures like that?

I highly doubt she had no idea what he was up to, but the farthest I’m willing to go is “I’m not 100% sure”. Dudes in here who are absolving her of any wrongdoing because she “looks nice” are giving off some serious white worship vibes

Can someone tell me what makes her a nice woman other than her having the typical smiling white woman Linkedin pic? You know how many complete scumbag people have pictures like that?

I highly doubt she had no idea what he was up to, but the farthest I’m willing to go is “I’m not 100% sure”. Dudes in here who are absolving her of any wrongdoing because she “looks nice” are giving off some serious white worship vibes

just as long as you read my post 3 posts above yours

Yep she help pushed the sales strategy from stores to SNKRs. This in return is what has Nike sales booming within a pandemic....I have quite a few shares of Nike stock so trust me on that...but yeah it was her vision. Now I know why Nike Dallas doesn't get crap anymore!

That’s insane, I know this maybe a little far fetched but if she is involved with the algorithm and exclusive access for sneakers then this could shake the foundation of the app. I believe this could be a reason to overhaul the app.

So he did a PR piece? Seems like he did a lot of inauthentic pieces about his business, what makes this one legit?

I've never heard of any other article outside of the Bloomberg article. But like I said they broke everything down and even has pics. You better believe their facts are straight because they knew this article would blow up. I'm pretty sure the family will sue...but it will be a waste of time. The article got complete quotes of that dumbasses mouth. This was all for clout...until they tied Mom and Son together

That’s insane, I know this maybe a little far fetched but if she is involved with the algorithm and exclusive access for sneakers then this could shake the foundation of the app. I believe this could be a reason to overhaul the app.

Man it's bigger than that. I believe there's some class action lawsuits coming...otherwise she would still be employed.

Wallstreet will tell it all tomorrow though. Nike shares will probably take a dip.

Remove the botting thing out the equation for a second:

This guy claimed he “found” AIR MAGS IN AN ABANDONED STORAGE. DO YOU KNOW HOW RIDICULOUS THAT SOUNDS????

There is absolutely no way his mom didn’t hook him up with those shoes to resell. **** NIKE for allowing that to happen.

You know how badly the retail public would love to get their hands on some air mags???? And this guy just got em from his mom but claimed he found em so that she wouldn’t get in trouble? Nike can **** off.

C3D87B21-A5E2-4F53-8723-8C1EB96A4E26.png

Look at her resume. She 1000% knew what was going on.

Man it's bigger than that. I believe there's some class action lawsuits coming...otherwise she would still be employed.

Wallstreet will tell it all tomorrow though. Nike shares will probably take a dip.

That’s understandable for the most part, this is really an enormous scandal Nike has on their hands. As others have said before me we should have #OverhaulSNKRSapp trending.

178687E4-6158-4074-B848-CC36166C07AA.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
These are the people botting all the sneakers you want
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee see.
Of course. This kid is running a “business”. Or rather was running one

“these negros is out here spending our tax dollars on sneakers etc.” - lame

the narrative depends on the hue of your skin.
damn yo, u really sounded like spike lee in my head.

Looks like peyton manning
1614446907157.jpg
Peyton_mannning_2015.jpg

Back
Top Bottom