OZARK [A Netflix Original Series | Season 3 | 2019??]

I thought I was the only one liking this show. Havent seen much talk about it untill I saw this thread.

I have about 2 episodes before I'm done. Loving the show so far.

A lot of people are sleeping on this show.

It'll catch on very soon tho. It's phenomenal

watched 3 episodes last night but i was dozing off on each one...will rewatch on lunch...i'm hooked though...will finish

Got through it this weekend. Loved it.

Felt like a faster paced BB at times. They probably had to cause unlike the past, you gotta hook the audience now, and not in season 3. I had anxiety for them throughout. Just thinking the 8 mill just to survive and not being able to have the time to even think about the 500 mill in the future, cause the 8 mill is in the way. Reminded me of the pressure i currently have at work lol.

I kind of felt Bateman would do well in drama, since most dry humour people have more skill than they show. They just do the dumb movies with Aniston for the money, but they are much smarter than that. Kind of like how Galifianakis/Carrell/John C Reilly can do.

What did you guys think about Episode 7? I was reading a few forums, and a lot of people had problems with that particular episode. They thought of it as more of a throwaway than anything. If that was the one hiccup, I guess what they could have done is broken up ep. 7 into smaller parts and intertwine them in the other episodes rather than dedicating an entire episode to flashbacks.

I really hope there is a season 2. The Snell/Cartel angle is just too spicy to just leave hanging.

*Bateman looked about 20 years younger than his wife LOL.

What did you guys think about Episode 7? I was reading a few forums, and a lot of people had problems with that particular episode. They thought of it as more of a throwaway than anything. If that was the one hiccup, I guess what they could have done is broken up ep. 7 into smaller parts and intertwine them in the other episodes rather than dedicating an entire episode to flashbacks.

I really hope there is a season 2. The Snell/Cartel angle is just too spicy to just leave hanging.

They're saying they wanna do 5 seasons of this show. There will definitely be a season 2.

Started the first episode last night, looks legit so far, there's some good actors.

So what yall think .. old langmore been on the DL most his life or just aint had none in so long he said might as well?

So what yall think .. old langmore been on the DL most his life or just aint had none in so long he said might as well?

Not sure how far you are in the season so I don't wanna give away any spoilers to you...

Thought is was a throwaway.

Your idea was better.

Maybe use those scenes throughout the series instead of a whole episode.

Was episode 7 the flashback episode? I thought it was a really good episode to see how everything pretty much started.

Back
Top Bottom