OZARK [A Netflix Original Series | Season 3 | 2019??]

R.gif

Might start the rewatch next week.
I remember the first/3rd seasons really well
completely forgot what even happened in the 2nd season

Refresh my memory. Wendy's bro is dead-dead, right? I mean, we never saw him die, but Marty did, in fact, cremate his body?

I can never remember what happens in these shows…
I love this show but I’ll definitely need a good recap before next season at the least, or I may watch some episodes

Rewatching last few episodes of ozark, man the dude that plays Ben acted his *** off….amazing…..that 4 min scene to start ep 9 is WOW…….

Do you guys think hes dead?

jonah has aged 6 years

Rewatching last few episodes of ozark, man the dude that plays Ben acted his *** off….amazing…..that 4 min scene to start ep 9 is WOW…….

Do you guys think hes dead?

jonah has aged 6 years
Im fairly sure they answered his death in season 3 (the answer is yes).

Marty and the other dude that worked for the lawyer/ cartel burn his body.

The mom even kinda goes crazy for the first half of episode 10 or so because she knows she gave her brother up.

1. Wendy could have thought she was being watched and did some over the top acting…..2. Marty could have made a move to hide Ben……with the help of……..Nelson…….and not tell anyone, including Wendy or maybe she is knows…..

To me the odd thing is why is Nelson killing this guy hundred or 2 hundred miles away and brings him back to burn the body? Just toss him in the woods….

One of the things that sticks out to me is Wendy saying we need to show navarro we are more valuable than Helen……

Folks, that was clearly done…..was The we killed my brother to at first hide him then used to gain favor with Navarro

I’m by no means confident, the extremely emotional state of Wendy does seem real……

Last edited:

Part 1, naw I'm good on that. Studios out here just trying to prolong series. Hate to see Netflix jumping on that bandwagon. Release the entire series and move on, hated when syndicated TV started this practice.

Part 1, naw I'm good on that. Studios out here just trying to prolong series. Hate to see Netflix jumping on that bandwagon. Release the entire series and move on, hated when syndicated TV started this practice.

With the price and tax hike, they're probably trying to find a way to get people from canceling

Back
Top Bottom