OZARK [A Netflix Original Series | Season 3 | 2019??]

Tried to watch new ep of season 3 but was too tired. Charlotte all in on the family business threatening Helen’s daughter. If anyone can act its Wendy. Typical sinister ___ woman.

On episode 2 but I'm preparing for the binge today.

-Jonah gotta go simply because he's getting on my *****ing nerves

-Show is great at putting innocent people "in the way" of things.
but making me not feel sorry for those people when they get got because they were annoying in the first place.

- The nephew reminds me of Lalo, but is different enough to not be Lalo

Decent…..hopefully part 2 ends good….kids getting more shine is a low point of this season….

I know its TV but previous seasons I really didnt have any annoying nitpicks for this great show…. but to me NOBODY knowing that Frank Sr was going to darlenes is a major nitpick…..its not like he is going down the street to meet a bank teller for a drink….hes going to see the crazy woman who shot off his sons prick…….and WHAT kind of son is Frank JR to just let go Darlene killing his dad….because Ruth said so? Buddy buddy now
AND
SO drug kingpin Omar navarro thinks its smart to make a deal with the FBI? And trust that deal? All on American soil? To me thats comical

The PI angle I liked, def going to be major player in part 2

I binged Part 1 of Season 4 yesterday and my gawd...

Wendy Byrde is really unhinged. They shoulda been whooped Jonah's *** with the belt. Javi just ****ing up **** for no reason, kinda. Ruth wow...that final scene. I NEED part 2 right MEOW.

-I wish they would have just clipped Jonah. Dude is so annoying

My reaction when Darlene finally got murked...
giphy.gif

Didn’t even know this was in parts until I finished episode 7 smh… guess Netflix gonna milk this for all it’s worth because they have nothing else coming lol. Season 4 part 1 was good though.

Just finished. This season was really good. Enjoyed it all the way through.

Jonah traitorous *** is annoying AF.

Navarro getting out right?

Funny to me that Javi supposed to be this "business minded" young savant ready to lead. Went to america to get his MBA from Chicago to learn about Americans and their business practices.

Yet, he clearly has, somehow, also served in a special forces unit of some sort. Or perhaps trained with actual ninjas with all these ****ing skills he has. This ***** literally just appears everywhere, full plot armor, and destroys any headway the Byrdes were making.

Guessing it all goes a way as somehow little Ruth gets her vengeance in part 2?

Cartel are special forces trained though, no doubt wonder boy would go through that too because he thinks he's the new improved all around complete cartel boss.

Jonah really turned up the “annoying teen” thing to the max this so far…nobody really checked it him yo was running round crazy

Javi super reckless for somebody that’s supposed to be a thinker or just don’t give a F

Wendy don’t care who gets got long as she has her way, shorty put any any everybody in danger :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom