OZARK [A Netflix Original Series | Season 3 | 2019??]

And how did Navarro know about their secret hiding place? I guess he had his guys keep an eye on the Byrds? Or the PI was actually working for him?

Did not think of that. That PI very well may be working for Navarro. Only Marty had her # & he gave it to Navarro & we know Marty aint give it to him. I know he a PI & they are cold, but that scene gave off those vibes like he is. :wow:

PO

Last edited:
Just finished the latest episodes of season 4
- kind of hard to feel bad for Darlene, Ruth and Wyatt. The Byrd's told them to stop selling heroin and this was coming directly from the Navarro cartel. They knew from the jump that they were dealing with a ruthless cartel that would kill all of them without a second thought. Darlene was talking tough until the moment she got her wig pushed back.

Just feel bad for Wyatt for being caught in the crossfire but that's what you get for being with a woman as dangerous and erratic as Darlene.

- Noah is reaching Tyreek from Power levels of obnoxiousness. Don't understand why he frames it like his parents killed his uncle. It was literally his family's life or his uncle's life and his mom had no choice. It's not like they can push back against the cartel. Every decision that they make is literally with a gun to their heads and The Byrd's or just doing what they need to to survive.

I know that Noah is just a teenager who's been asked to deal with a lot but they couldn't have made him a more unlikeable character.

I think it's interesting how they've changed the portrayal of Navarro. This season. They showed a softer, more humane side of him while making his nephew the real villain

Last edited:
I was thinking the PI was working with Navarro too, after Navarro told them they don't have to hide their kids.

Finally glad someone got rid of Darlene....crazy *** *****

Watching it back again. It’s kinda crazy seeing Wyatt dig that grave when he gets popped not too long after that. Also thought it was funny when Darlene mentioned something about her last name being Langmore right before she got popped. I remember them talking about the Langmore curse in prior seasons and she gets killed literally right after the wedding scene and taking dudes last name lol.

I was thinking the PI was working with Navarro too, after Navarro told them they don't have to hide their kids.

Finally glad someone got rid of Darlene....crazy *** *****
This guy must be the most dedicated private investigator in history. He's staying in a hotel in the town for weeks, interviewing the Byrd's parents and working non-stop. Helen's husband must be paying him a lot of money to be this thorough or there's something deeper going on and he's working for somebody else.

I am surprised that the Byrds aren't more aggressive with him. Whatever. Whatever Helen's husband is paying him, they should just quadruple it for him and tell him to drop it.

Wendy Byrde fully embracing who she really is :lol:

Word.

Imagine having a mother like this.

1643496892203.gif

I get the annoyance with Jonah, but I also tried to empathize with his situation. As far as he knows, his folks are money laundering criminals, while his mom killed his uncle, whom he was close with, then she lied about it. I don't think he knew the extent of the situation his parents were in... how they basically had no choice. Wendy's antics really messed his head up as well.

I find him annoying as hell, but I can see where he's coming from.

I get the annoyance with Jonah, but I also tried to empathize with his situation. As far as he knows, his folks are money laundering criminals, while his mom killed his uncle, whom he was close with, then she lied about it. I don't think he knew the extent of the situation his parents were in... how they basically had no choice. Wendy's antics really messed his head up as well.

I find him annoying as hell, but I can see where he's coming from.

He knows better. He's just being an emotional teenager. I loved Charlotte having to snap him back to reality telling him the cartel don't know or GAF about his beef w/ his mom and they'll snuff him too. He REALLY already knew that, but his contempt for his mom is clouding his judgment.

Finished season 3. That **** ended on a dark note. That scene with Ben in the taxi ramling was a ****** up thing to watch.

He knows better. He's just being an emotional teenager. I loved Charlotte having to snap him back to reality telling him the cartel don't know or GAF about his beef w/ his mom and they'll snuff him too. He REALLY already knew that, but his contempt for his mom is clouding his judgment.
Trying to remember if Charlotte was that annoying a season or two ago. 🤔🤔😅

the whole family is annoying tbh besides Marty. I think thats the point though so you can relate to your own annoying family?

Marty is annoying too, he's basically checked out and is too cool at points where he needs to be a father. Charlotte was annoying but she had no idea what's going on. Now they all know so you can be mad but can't start moving like you don't know the cartel will flay you all. They give a **** about your feelings and hormones right now.

Back
Top Bottom