P. Miller dropping knowledge on Birdman and Lil Wayne

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

P just telling these guys to grow up. It's like they goin backwards.
But wasn't HE (& Romeo) the ones that was beefin with Bow Wow a few years back??

I'm not sure if P was beefin with Bow Wow per say a few years back, but even if he was his statement to not just Wayne and Baby but to other artists as well in a sense of growing up was well put.  No matter how much money Baby has there is reason why a 40 plus year old "man" should be getting big tattoos on his head looking like a weirdo, and there is no reason why a "young man" should be going to court facing serious charges and jail time with a red bandanna in his back pocket.  They both look like idiots.

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

^Exactly. At some point these guys gotta look at themselves in the mirror and ask "What am I doing?"
they prolly do it everyday..........but with all of the success and money being made.....they believe and live by the characters they've created

but when the ride is ONE DAY over, i guarantee they'll come to a crossroads within

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

You got to look at it P did things way bigger than Cash Money did

True, P had everybody in the states feeling his music he changed the game for a lot of stuff he started the graphics on the cd covers to the ugly cd cases, he made so much money from no limit records there was no sign of puffy, jay, or cash money it was Master P and Russell Simmons bringing in all the cake now he can just sit down and make 10min videos and I'd take advice from this dude he aint fell off real business man I respect Percy

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

8 pages of a tattoo discussion upon other men?

If that's all  you got from the discussion or if this is an attempt to be funny then
smh.gif

THIS

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

If that's all  you got from the discussion or if this is an attempt to be funny then
smh.gif
Its way deeper than some tats.

Some of y'all aren't getting it. Yes, Wayne is one of the biggest stars in music... and yes, that brings Birdman mass fame as well. But every huge act has its time, then it goes. I'm pretty sure these dudes would be JUST as successful right now if they didn't have tattoos all over their faces. And when the time comes when they are no longer the hottest thing in music, everybody's gonna go "these guys looking like a couple of %!%$$+@ clowns."

And that's seriously best-case scenario to me... b/c I'm honestly prepared for the day I wake up and hear Lil Wayne OD'd.

Travis is a rock star... Wayne is not.

Master P. gave his 2 cents WHICH was on point.

50 Cent has started removing his tattoos and so has Pharrel both of which have mentioned "business, advertisements" as being the reason to the removal.

Lastly, Harlem on the rise and anDown Goes Frasier must have been in special day classes because the theme of P's statements done flew over their heads

being as i am from new orleans, if it wasn't for P and the No Limit Tank, there would not have been a Cash Money. The stuff he said about Wayne not continuing on the track he was (as far as the school and stuff), that was real talk. everybody that's sayin "awww he done, he tired, who is Master P", I'm pretty sure one of your favorite rappers will list P as one of their influences. Master P was one of the first people to put people on in all aspects of the business, as far as on the marketing teams, film and lastly music. Ya'll youngn's that's doubting P's words need to pay homage to a legend. Same way people feel about Diddy....remember Diddy discovered Biggie. I guarantee you if P wouldv'e found Wayne before Baby then it would have been a totally different story... it's not like Master P is known for shady doings. I know dudes that rocked with him heavy back in the gap, and to this day they still eatin good. They're gettin fat... *pause*. Don't be a dummy....dummy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Lastly, Harlem on the rise and anDown Goes Frasier must have been in special day classes because the theme of P's statements done flew over their heads
Yea we're the stupid ones that are treating a cliche' statement about tattoos as if its gospel...

Everyone says that... "what about when you're old", NTers have brought this up SEVERAL times... (Baby & Wayne on XXL cover thread, Baby gettin the first of 5 stars on his head thread, etc)... Heard it ALL before...

Now when a WASHED up mogul with a ******ed tat of his own, comes out and says it cats suck it all up as if what Master P says has held any weight since like 98...

Master P needs to stop countin their money and focus on his own hustle...

Weezy & Baby are doin their jobs...

MasterP.jpg
Spoiler [+]
dancing-stars5.jpg

N talkin bout growin up, wasn't he the one that REFUSED to wear the proper dancin shoes?? Yea that REAL grown up Percy...

Yea we're the stupid ones that are treating a cliche' statement about tattoos as if its gospel...

Everyone says that... "what about when you're old", NTers have brought this up SEVERAL times... (Baby & Wayne on XXL cover thread, Baby gettin the first of 5 stars on his head thread, etc)... Heard it ALL before...

Now when a WASHED up mogul with a ******ed tat of his own, comes out and says it cats suck it all up as if what Master P says has held any weight since like 98...

OMG. He said nothing about having tattoos...HE SAID HAVING TATTOOS ON YOUR GODDAMNED FACE, HEAD!  if you're gonna argue just to argue then you need help. How you try to come to debate not knowing the damned topic?

And fail at the picture...So I take it Chad Johnson is a washed up WR cause he's on Dancing With the Stars?  P did that solely for the money and we wore his signature shoe for free advertisement.

AGAIN, know what the hell are you're spewing before you spew it

OMG. He said nothing about having tattoos...HE SAID HAVING TATTOOS ON YOUR GODDAMNED FACE, HEAD!  if you're gonna argue just to argue then you need help. How you try to come to debate not knowing the damned topic?

And fail at the picture...So I take it Chad Johnson is a washed up WR cause he's on Dancing With the Stars?  P did that solely for the money and we wore his signature shoe for free advertisement.

AGAIN, know what the hell are you're spewing before you spew it

P was WASHED up well before he went on Dancing With The Stars...

You say he's promoting his shoes, OK... & Birdman is promoting his album 5 Star General & his image...

Their doin the SAME ++$!, drawin attention to themselves in an attempt to make more money...

Unless you or Master  P can provide an example of either Birdman or Weezy losing money due to their facial tattoos what you and him are saying hold NO validity and is nothing more than an OUTDATED opinion...

When did Master P become the judge and jury on public decency?? 

[Steadman] I thought this was America people... [/Steadman]

As stated before I've seen both of them on MORE magazine covers and in the public eye since they've OD's with the tatts...

So are we gonna talk about FACTS or the 1960s views on tattoos??

Cause I see both of them gettin MORE popular...

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

At least now we all know that Harlem is 15 years old...

NT is the ONLY place you can be accused of being 40 years OLD in one thread & 15 years YOUNG in another...

laugh.gif

smh.gif

The point everyone is trying to make is that you're arguing just to argue...
smh.gif

You dont even seem to grasp Percy's entirely relevant point... you just keep talkin about marketing some image when P is sayin that that false %%# image these bammas portraying ain't gonna last forever... Just like the pen & pixel albums P was puttin out didnt last... But my dude parlayed that into a muti-million $$ corp that has NOTHIN TO DO WITH MUSIC anymore.. You simple dudes keep bringin up record sales lookin real salty like you on the cash money staff
smh.gif
P was cordial & polite & wasnt throwing stones from his glass porch... The fact that your so heated about this shows your just as immature as Baby
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

When did Master P become the judge and jury on public decency??

Nay, you honestly don't see P's statement as being good sound advice??

Not for Baby & Wayne because that's a part of their image and whats keepin them in the news and on the tip of the tounges of everyone, P included...

If he was sayin it to someone like Soulja Boy or Wiz then maybe, because both of them are pretty young and still trying to smell the success level that BOTH Wayne & Baby have long surpassed...

Baby has proven his staying power within the industry, something that even Master P couldn't maintain, so for him to come out and share his opinion, I don't think it was really NEEDED... Now if hewas in their position and they were in his, then maybe it would be warrented, but those Ns on the top of their game and he's saying their placement of tattoos could hold them back on a global level, based on what?? If he had a few examples of where it hurt them, then yea... But he doesn't, he's just sharing an OUTDATED opinion on tattoos, and cats are treating it like its gospel or something that hasn't been said several times before...

I don't understand how P commands this level of respect, but the same cats talk about Baby as he's some imbecile soley based on the fact that he has tatts on his head?? We should be moving foward and yall Ns s movin backwards 

The fact that your so heated about this shows your just as immature as Baby
smh.gif

Baby is immature?? What are you basing that statemen on?? He raised Weezy & BG, his own bilogical children also. He's guided Weezy in the right direction for the past almost 20 years, look @ where he is compared to the cats that left Cash Money, he has his OWN label with some of the BIGGEST acts in the game and the fact that he put a tattoo on his head yall Ns wanna talk about him like he's some broke fool doing EVERYthing wrong...

You don't see Dr Dre coming out and sayin Game shouldn't get facial tattoos, who is Master P to speak on those 2??

Why are ya'll arguing with Nay? I figured out long ago he was just arguing to argue. He didn't even listen to the video.
laugh.gif
He just arguing because that's what he does. You can tell by his comments that he just read replies in this thread and decided to reply. Didn't even listen to what P said.

Not for Baby & Wayne because that's a part of their image and whats keepin them in the news and on the tip of the tounges of everyone, P included...

If he was sayin it to someone like Soulja Boy or Wiz then maybe, because both of them are pretty young and still trying to smell the success level that BOTH Wayne & Baby have long surpassed...

Baby has proven his staying power within the industry, something that even Master P couldn't maintain, so for him to come out and share his opinion, I don't think it was really NEEDED... Now if hewas in their position and they were in his, then maybe it would be warrented, but those Ns on the top of their game and he's saying their placement of tattoos could hold them back on a global level, based on what?? If he had a few examples of where it hurt them, then yea... But he doesn't, he's just sharing an OUTDATED opinion on tattoos, and cats are treating it like its gospel or something that hasn't been said several times before...

I don't understand how P commands this level of respect, but the same cats talk about Baby as he's some imbecile soley based on the fact that he has tatts on his head?? We should be moving foward and yall Ns s movin backwards 
I guess you and I are going to have to agree to disagree yet again.  I think both Baby and Wayne's tatts are OD no matter how much more money or attention they were getting prior to the tatts.  The things that you do to your body both good and bad catches up to you in the long run when you get older. 

Back
Top Bottom