P. Miller dropping knowledge on Birdman and Lil Wayne

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Why are ya'll arguing with Nay? I figured out long ago he was just arguing to argue. He didn't even listen to the video.
laugh.gif
He just arguing because that's what he does. You can tell by his comments that he just read replies in this thread and decided to reply. Didn't even listen to what P said.

I watched the video... But I missed the part of "P Miller dropping knowledge on Birdman and Lil Wayne"... Sounded more like he "dropped" an OUTDATED opinion on tatt (amungst other things)...

The things that you do to your body both good and bad catches up to you in the long run when you get older. 
I'm pretty sure Wayne's drug use will catch up to him before his facial tatts do...

But then again that's just me...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Why are ya'll arguing with Nay? I figured out long ago he was just arguing to argue. He didn't even listen to the video.
laugh.gif
He just arguing because that's what he does. You can tell by his comments that he just read replies in this thread and decided to reply. Didn't even listen to what P said.

I watched the video... But I missed the part of "P Miller dropping knowledge on Birdman and Lil Wayne"... Sounded more like he "dropped" an OUTDATED opinion on tatt (amungst other things)...

The things that you do to your body both good and bad catches up to you in the long run when you get older. 
I'm pretty sure Wayne's drug use will catch up to him before his facial tatts do...

So you heard the interviewer ASK P "What would you change about Wayne?" Right? You keep talking like he just brought them up out of the bleu. He was asked about Wayne.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Why ya'll call HarlemOnTheRise "Nay"?

ohwell.gif

That was his prior name. Nay "The Official Street Cat" Nimsley

laugh.gif
this is my favorite thread on Nt lately, ppl saying P was making a valid point about CM but neither them or P state any facts on how & why their tatts hurting their pockets. In the time were in now tatts have become the norm in rap & POP culture. after rap is done they can have a chain of tattoo shops who's to say? but my beef with P is why them of all people? & isn't hip hop about being different , living outside da box doing u & F what "The Man" says what's ok . talk to them youngster coming up about future business opportunities these guys are made already despite whatever tatts they have money talks & their popularity + money will get them wherever they wanna go.

laugh.gif

So you heard the interviewer ASK P "What would you change about Wayne?" Right? You keep talking like he just brought them up out of the bleu. He was asked about Wayne.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Why ya'll call HarlemOnTheRise "Nay"?

ohwell.gif

That was his prior name. Nay "The Official Street Cat" Nimsley

That UserName sounds better!!

Some of yall is just dumb .

Master p , and no limit RAN 1995 to 2000 with all the work they did with other down south artists .

What yall fail to realize is that P was going atleast gold every month for 5 years str8 from abunch of people from Silkk , to kane and abel , mack, and
fiend . 400 degrees may be better than anything no limit ever put out , but what does that have to do with Lil wayne , and birdman ? That was Juves
and Mannys album . Cash money was no where to be found after the hot boys broke up , they only got big again from the carter 3 . Its sad that some
of yall really think P is just talking crazy . Wayne look like a lame going to a court room with a red flag when he aint no blood . Waynes whole act
is getting old and tiring . P is smart because he has enough money to live for 5 lifes , and wayne wont be able to finish out this one once he dies down .
No one else on CM is worth a damn and could sell 500 K records Except maybe Drake .

With out P and NL the south may not have been what it is today.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Some of yall is just dumb .

Master p , and no limit RAN 1995 to 2000 with all the work they did with other down south artists .

What yall fail to realize is that P was going atleast gold every month for 5 years str8 from abunch of people from Silkk , to kane and abel , mack, and
fiend . 400 degrees may be better than anything no limit ever put out , but what does that have to do with Lil wayne , and birdman ? That was Juves
and Mannys album . Cash money was no where to be found after the hot boys broke up , they only got big again from the carter 3 . Its sad that some
of yall really think P is just talking crazy . Wayne look like a lame going to a court room with a red flag when he aint no blood . Waynes whole act
is getting old and tiring . P is smart because he has enough money to live for 5 lifes , and wayne wont be able to finish out this one once he dies down .
No one else on CM is worth a damn and could sell 500 K records Except maybe Drake .

With out P and NL the south may not have been what it is today.
you live on a reservation, though

and this track > anything post hot boys that wayne has ever put out.

Deck this one for you , since you love to follow me around , you like pikachu and im ash you my lil sidekick
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Thats one of my fav tracks.

But ice cream man , playas from the south , i miss my homies , bubrbans and lacs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>waynes life .

if you wasnt coming up in the south in the 90s yall wouldn't know bout that
laugh.gif

naw...i heard no limit was moving them units independently like hot fire.....i remember when da last don was on da top of da charts when i was little i all i can think of was

"yo but who are these no limit ninjas....they stay selling records"

laugh.gif

And of all the things he would change would be his facial tattoos??... And I guess thats the NT version of "droppin knowledge"
eyes.gif

I guess P missed when Wayne was on ESPN and %*!#, facial tattoos and all...

All I'm sayin is, everyone is entitled to their opinion (as ******ed as they may be), but if P was gonna say that he should've showed an example where the facial tattoos HAVE hurt them or WILL hurt them, if he was TRULY "droppin knowledge" I don't think that would be too much to ask...

The problem with NT is Ns don't wanna state their own views, they wait for someone they believe has clout to say somethin so they can agree and say "SEE... Even HE thinks its stupid and he's done accomplished AB&C"...

So Ns then turn around and say I'm just arguin to argue, when in fact they're just agreeing to agree... 

That %*!# P was sayin hold NO validity because he wasn't holding himself or his artist to those same standards when they was poppin... And now that he has no empire he wants to give advice to Baby & Wayne who have clearly outlasted him and made better moves then him... 

Why are dudes comparing Travis To Wayne there is and obvious difference amongst the two and how their viewed...COLOR/RACE
P is just telling it how it is in today's day and age being a person of color you have to play the game smart sad to say and being that Baby and Wayne have all those tats (on their face) is going to forever limit them from being truly successful in terms of a Diddy 50 Cent stand point....but the end of the day to each is own

and stop saying Cash Money is going to last forever..dudes were muttering that same nonsense for the roc, g- unit, RR

Originally Posted by Uptown Hadji

and stop saying Cash Money is going to last forever..dudes were muttering that same nonsense for the roc, g- unit, RR

20 years and runnin...

To put things in perspecttive, Cash Money was established the SAME year as Death Row Records...

It was 55 labels sarted in 1991, Cash Money is the ONLY recognizable name of those 55 still functioning successfully...

Say what you want about Baby and his tattoos, but his track record in business MORE than speaks for itself...

You know how much the game has changed since 91?? I'm sure most of yall in here wern't even allowed to listen to rap back then...

Back
Top Bottom