P-Rod 2 Elephant Print? <no pics>

what is official msrp? and source for 7/6/07??
References: In the Profile......
AF1 ID PW: $10+ppfee
High Priority Looking For: AF1 HK sz8 DS or 1-2x worn with Box

07.06.07... i can't wait!
For Sale 8-8.5:05 Halloween AF1 (8)

Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

I want a pair of these so bad,could anyone tell me how they fit compared to some dunk sb lows,I would appreciate it

*ahem*

shop.ccs.com/item.do?cate...andFilter= :D
happy.gif

^^^i just copped from there too.

i was the second person to place an order.

they have 118 pairs left.

im pretty sure the orders will be filled by today.

^^^ thanks for the heads up. copped my pair!
fs/ft sz 9.5 DTRT IIIs, stealth Vs, flips, pure white IVs... Looking for sz 9.5 spacejams, coolgrey, bred XIs, jedis, home rayguns, calis

The coupon is actually more than $10 off.

My total was $171 for (2) Size 9 shipped. Save $10 +$2 shipping and NO tax! FTW!

Now I don't have to drive anywhere to look for these and I saved $13 on each pair.

Thanks for the CCS link...I have been looking on CCS everyday for the past week. They had the pictures up b4 but took it down.

good looking out Wings90. got mine too just a few minutes ago. couldnt stand guessing what day they were gonna come out here in the bay, especially since i have to drive a bit to the closest store with an SB account. hopefully they wont sell out too fast since theyre GRs, but then again they probably will. thanks again!

thanks to injennz for the early morning call, 1st pair of sb's since the jrod 1s AND i got me a new pair of drinking shoes!!!

WHere did you guys see how many pairs they had left? And where do you put in the damn promotional code?
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

I just got CCSOwned :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Quote:
Thank you for contacting us at CCS. We will be happy to assist you
today.

The new P. Rods will be featured in our new back to school catalog. The
new products will be added to our website on Friday 7/6/07. We hope
this information is helpful.

That was from yesterday. :smh:
smh.gif

^^^^^I'll do that...

Also, to the people that ordered them on CCS. How will we know if they have enough pairs for our order to come through? I ordered about 4 pairs (2 for me and 2 for my friend). I don't want to go around thinking I got my pairs and find out that they would cancel my order later. And since the P-Rods are pretty much dropping this week, if I don't make an atempt to get them now, they'll pretty much be gone by the time I get a notice from CCS......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

^
I just copped a pair too. Im buyin another pair though when my local shop gets thiers. Thanks 4 the heads up.
FS:AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 DTRT FSR 9.5,11 155 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT easy23@tmail.com(I wear a 12-13)

Back
Top Bottom