P-Rod 2 Elephant Print? <no pics>

7/10 IS not Backorder! Shipdate!

CCS sucks I don't even want them no more. :frown:
frown.gif

I just called them, looks like they get the shoes on 7/10. Then from there it'll ship after orders have been processed.
They call me hadoken because i'm down right, fierce

I depends on what it said in the cart, try ordering it again, it will tell you when they are expected in on your cart.

Until it ships it is going to be backordered, since youve already ordered it and they are backfilling requests.
-------------------------------------------
Luuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkyyyyyyyy -Napoleon Dynomite

I'm still occupied with the C&Ks.
I'll pass, dangit.
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

Activemailorder.com has em on their site....but you cant add them to the cart. Just leave your email and theyll email you whne you can buy em i guess...but they do have the Safari tres up....and some brown and saftey orange p rods too...they are very nice if you ask me....plus some other new SBs...

so yeah..jsut a heads up.

last shoe i get until the november rain mids or the MF doom highs.....whichever comes out firsts

Team Macintosh​
hop off my dock son​
Founder- You can call me The Steve.​

otrdered mine off CCS.com earlier today ... it said shipping date 7/10 for me as well

they also say that they will send an email telling me when the order will ship ... so if that doesn't come in a few days after 7/10 ill call customer service and see whats going on . i ordered in size 11.5 though , im assuming not too many people have ordered in that size yet :\
ohwell.gif
TEAM YOU'RE NOT SMASHING
"Umm ... I'm saving myself 'till marriage"

I've never bought P-Rod 2's before, but these are sick. Does everyone agree that I should go up 1/2 a size like someone said in this post?

yeah...i was a 10 in the first Prods...i went 10.5 in the "Zest" Prod II's

but if you can bear some tightness for the first couple wears....once you break them in...they get like..looser..so my 10.5's feel a little big now. But thats jsut me...

does anyone know how these run by any chance? thanks!
sorry, i'm back..​
AIM - u n a v a i l a b l e
Email - a v a i l a b l e​

my confirmation email from ccs says available 07/13/07, hopefully it changes when i can check the status of my order, anybody had this in their email after they ordered?

I barely found out about this so I decided to place an order and see what's up. Order around 2am this morning and my order got processed already since I checked my account balance. Said it would ship on the 10th in my confirmation email.

Am I gonna get the shoes for sure? Havent ordered from CCS.com before. Surprising they'd have that many pairs of the popular size 9. I guess Nike did make tons of these since its a GR.
OG Member Since 2000, AIR JORDAN TWO3​

just picked mine up from active ride shop (activemailorder.com's store)

They opened at 10, i called at 10:20 they said they had all sizes. I got there at 11 and they had a 9.5 and a 13 left.

i wish the sole was all black below the elephant print

So if I wear a size 12.5 in jordans, the size 13 in these should work for me?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I wear a 10 in the XIX's and XX's and i wear a 10.5 in Prod II's

but again..they seem to get loose with wear...so..if you dont mind some smugness in the beggining, get the 12.5
just read the post i made a couple replies up..lol

the thing is though, I doubt I would be able to find a 12.5 in these because Nike seems to skip this size alot in their sb's
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

you're right...they only make 12's and 13's usually....just go with the 13.

i mean..although my 10.5's feel a little loose....its doesnt bother me that much. so yeah...just go half a size up.

Back
Top Bottom