P-Rod 2 Elephant Print? <no pics>

Fong do yo know if CCS has a limit per how many orders you can get? I talked to acouple of people who ordered 3 pairs and their orders were cancelled... and I talked to my bro's friends and they said their orders were cancelled cuz they ordered more than 2 pairs...

I didnt realize how strict they are when it comes to these SB releases on CCS... it starting to sounds like Eastbay's 10 per customer Rule..

I know Active has 1 per customer...
Looking for your grails? Jordan Retro III black/cement 1994 sz. 11

^^^^^Oh great....not you got me scared....

I am going through so many emotions over these damn things. Happy...sad...happy...not sure. I woke up this morning and it said my orders got shipped. I ordered 2 sets of two. But then I looked in the bank and the money that was being pended by CCS was gone for some reason. So I was thinking either maybe they are going to process it later or I got the shoes for free. Not that I read your post, now I am thinking they might have cancelled the order. The only way they could tell is if I they matched the addresses. I talked to a rep the day I ordered them and it seemed cool but now I am wondering if it's cause he didn't know any better.....

I want to say I am still good on my pairs (cause why would the status say shipped already) but I am not surprised if it gets turned around......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

I think if you ordered two pairs in sets of two you should be koo... but i know if you ordered more than 2 then I believe they cancel your order.. as far as I know this what ive been hearing... ill sbe ooo pissed if my order got cancelled i ordered two pairs as well...but i got a shipping confirmation this morning so I should be koo.. and money is out of the account..

wow sb shop just got them here and they were telling me on the phone last week they were 100 today he said 125 thats sucks anyone want them lmk ill go get them for u , being that i got mine off ccs
THE RAIDER NATION​

LOWRIDING AINT A SPORT , ITS A WAY OF LIFE​

Got mine today and love them
4utmx5y.jpg

^^ Damn those are Clean.. it reminds of the Deltas Forces that were released a while back... The qualitty looks a little better

More pics courtesy of PYS

prod2_aj_gry_blk.jpg

prod2_aj_gry_blk_9.jpg

prod2_aj_gry_blk_10.jpg

prod2_aj_gry_blk_8.jpg

prod2_aj_gry_blk_7.jpg

These remind me of the military IV's

prod2_neut_argon.jpg

prod2_neut_argon_10.jpg

prod2_neut_argon_11.jpg

prod2_neut_argon_9.jpg

prod2_neut_argon_8.jpg

prod2_neut_argon_7.jpg

Fongstarr-Do those Prods have yellow or orange on the back cause I can't really tell. But those look really good too.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Quote:
I know Active has 1 per customer...

They didn't do that for the P-Rods at first like around 9-10 AM. I got my 2 pairs shipped with a tracking # and all.

Now that they're sold out, they put the 1 per customer thing.

these are alot better then the white/black pair

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & T-SHIRTS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM I ALSO HAVE NYC HYPEBEAST T-SHIRTS FOR SALE ALL NEW IRAK,ALIFE,CLIENTEL, SOME OTHER SHIRTS ALL SIZE XL AND ALL CHEAP PRICES ARE GREAT FOR NIKETALK LOWBALLERS TAKE A LOOK IN THE MISCELLANEOUS SECTION

sup guys i got two pairs ds of these and one of them has a small smudge of glue on the inside. is there anyway of getting ride of it ?

thanks in advance.

My 2 pairs will be arriving on the 27th... wow this will be the longest I ever waited for shoes... cant complain at that price though

those snakeskins above look beautfiul.

and for whoever asked if these were the first pair of p-rods that people were buying, yeah im one of them.

ive always liked the design and colorways of them, but i never have been compelled to really HAVE them ya know.

but the black/cement jordan iii's are my 2nd fav shoe of all time (jordan viii's are my 1st, flame if you want)

so for me i had to have these because of the reference to them.

if i like they way they look on my foot, i will buy more pairs in different colorways. and i am still thinking of picking up the 1st series greenbeans.
SINCE THE CHI SOX SUCK RIGHT NOW...GO BILLS ? :\

just ordered mine. damn size13s are hard to find. and dont ask me where i got them from.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

i think im gonna pick up about 2-4 pairs tomorrow to flip... probably be able to net over half of my new tv... thanks nike
Player haters..... elevate us....... cross me, you'll die. - Wise Lebron

thanks for the heads up got another pr for only 91 :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
THE RAIDER NATION​
LOWRIDING AINT A SPORT , ITS A WAY OF LIFE​

Back