P-Rod 2 Elephant Print? <no pics>

^^^ libertyboardshop.com still has an 11 and a 12
TEAM YOU'RE NOT SMASHING
"You couldn't even if your name was Bruce Wayne"
TEAM BREATH OF FIRE
"Ryu is my hero!"myspace

pickin mine up after work.....pumped.....

and they do run small?
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

^^^^^^^^^^

Libertyboardshop.com

sorry took the last size 12

SF BAY AREA49ers 4 Life

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM YOU'RE NOT SMASHING
"You couldn't even if your name was Bruce Wayne"
TEAM BREATH OF FIRE
"Ryu is my hero!"myspace

damn you guys emptied them out fast. i really do hope shops get restocked, i keep hearing from people that they are GR and will be everywhere
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

just got mine from CCS.

didnt know they were right across the the way from me in PA.

dont think ill be doing business with them again though, they double charged me and got my damn account overdrawn. took two days to fix the problem, then it happened again.....SMH
SINCE THE CHI SOX SUCK RIGHT NOW...GO BILLS ? :\

i got two pairs of these but i didnt pick em up my girlfriend did and one of the pairs as a small glue stain on em. any way of getting it off. could i use something like goo be gone or would that just stain it even more?

thanks in advance

I'm hoping that they'll fit true to size once they're broken in. I know there's a ton of padding to deal with at first.

I still don't like these, after trying so hard
TEAMMLLH​
More Love; Less Hate
You know my Real Name's Trip by now, don't you?

^contrary to the rest of NT

these are my first p-rods that ive picked up, and i just have to say that the color scheme is a classic. no hate to the people that dont like em, each to their opinion.

i ordered one pair on july 4th, then the next day i wanted to check my order and they tell me that the order was not placed and if i wanted to place it again. So i did to find out yesterday that both orders were placed.........I just got my orders today 7/13/07 "verrrryyy niiiccceee" :D
happy.gif

it came pretty fast , i thought i was gettin these on the 25th
AIM: RetroManXXIII
Email: RetroManXXIII@hotmail.com
eBay: RetroMan2345

^^it wont stain it, but only if you use it on the leather portions,...using it on the cement print will ruin the print..post pics so NT can get a better understanding

Angel

I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

ok will do thanks for the response. ill have to do it tonight becuase i got to go to work and my cable is at my dads house. ill post em up later.

Do you guys know any other websites will sell these? Maybe some of them will get re-stocked.
All of the shops I called were sold out. I'm mad I wasn't able to get my 11.5

How do these fit if I wear an 11 in dunk sb what should I get?
"rapping is my hobby, my house has a lobby"- lil wayne

Back
Top Bottom