Packers' Nick Collins attacks Bears fan after loss [MSNBC]

Did he actually attack him or did he just throw something at him? There's a difference between throwing an object into the stands/at somebody and pulling a Ron Artest.

Someone spit on him and then proceeded to say some racist !*!*? 

!!$+ that mess. Dude was already heated cause of the loss and you gotta deal with that.
30t6p3b.gif

Someone spit on him and then proceeded to say some racist !*!*? 

!!$+ that mess. Dude was already heated cause of the loss and you gotta deal with that.
30t6p3b.gif

being spit on is bad enough but having someone call you an racist word with it, i probably would have lost it

being spit on is bad enough but having someone call you an racist word with it, i probably would have lost it

Spitting can end really bad. He should have knocked his %*%%%$$ teeth down his throat.

Dude lucky He didn't get killed. God forgive me but I'd have to really hurt somebody.

Spitting can end really bad. He should have knocked his %*%%%$$ teeth down his throat.

Dude lucky He didn't get killed. God forgive me but I'd have to really hurt somebody.

I'll SMH if all Collins did was throw his glove or something at the fan.

I want to see Collins go Artest on someone or I'll send angry e-mails to whomever wrote that headline.

I'll SMH if all Collins did was throw his glove or something at the fan.

I want to see Collins go Artest on someone or I'll send angry e-mails to whomever wrote that headline.

Originally Posted by jmause3

I understand that it requires thick skin to be someone in the limelight but there is also a limit that any person can tolerate without completely losing control. All the other people with the negative comments need to put themselves in his situation. What would you do?  Probably Lagarette Blount a dude.

Originally Posted by jmause3

I understand that it requires thick skin to be someone in the limelight but there is also a limit that any person can tolerate without completely losing control. All the other people with the negative comments need to put themselves in his situation. What would you do?  Probably Lagarette Blount a dude.

If all of that really went down (as far as the spitting and the racist comment(s)) *insert Will Smith "I ain't even mad" pic here* and besides...
People get hit with chairs everyday B.

If all of that really went down (as far as the spitting and the racist comment(s)) *insert Will Smith "I ain't even mad" pic here* and besides...
People get hit with chairs everyday B.

It drives me nuts to see fans act like this (allegedly in this case) and think that there are no repercussions for their actions. Buying a ticket does not give you the right to act so ugly and treat people you don't know like that. Big reason why I don't attend games much people are just inhumane and cruel. I'm all for some good smack but it always go too far nowadays

It drives me nuts to see fans act like this (allegedly in this case) and think that there are no repercussions for their actions. Buying a ticket does not give you the right to act so ugly and treat people you don't know like that. Big reason why I don't attend games much people are just inhumane and cruel. I'm all for some good smack but it always go too far nowadays

you can file an assault charge if someone spits on you. i'm not sure about spitting AT someone tho.

Talbert

you can file an assault charge if someone spits on you. i'm not sure about spitting AT someone tho.

Talbert

Back
Top Bottom