*****Paging all Stock Market Savvy*****

Niketalk, what is the Niketalk of stock market/investment boards. I'm looking for the end all be all , not some ISS variant.

Thanks in advance.
smokin.gif

investorhub.com

All boards on the net are filled with people looking to pump stocks by claiming something big is happening and hyping up the stock...then when peoplebuy...these pumpers dump...

pump and dump schemes...

stay outside of stocks, unless you are an insider...you are gambling your money away

Originally Posted by copped

investorhub.com

All boards on the net are filled with people looking to pump stocks by claiming something big is happening and hyping up the stock...then when people buy...these pumpers dump...

pump and dump schemes...

stay outside of stocks, unless you are an insider...you are gambling your money away
Thanks.

Originally Posted by marath0n

Just do the research.
Hype kills.
And it will kill your pockets.
I am well aware of this. I'm just asking for a market message board.
Listen to other people's investments, right.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nicefro

investorhub.com

All boards on the net are filled with people looking to pump stocks by claiming something big is happening and hyping up the stock...then when people buy...these pumpers dump...

pump and dump schemes...

Thanks.
laugh.gif
@ this guy actually going there and not reading whatcopped just said

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

I was gonna help, but you seem like a prick.

Go play with yourself.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicefro

investorhub.com

pump and dump schemes...

Thanks.
laugh.gif
@ this guy actually going there and not reading what copped just said
roll.gif

K2theAblaM wrote:
I was gonna help, but you seem like a prick.

Go play with yourself.
roll.gif

I will give some help. You are not likely to get rich by day trading, you are not likely to get rich over night in finance at all, unless you were rich enoughat the start that you can put in enough money and your four percent CD return is a lot of money.

Even the most well run, well diversified, cash rich mutual funds average about 12 to 14 percent return per year, that is good but you are not going to get richeven if you play the market aggressively. Even if you really do make some great investments and double your money, you have to do it by putting all or a bigchunk of your money in one stock or one foreign currency and you may win some but if you take big bets like that will lose some as well and over the long haulyou will not be making enough to live off of day trading.

Check fool.com for general financial advice, try to make a lot of money in your life at in your career and stop dreaming that some stock trading message boardwill guide you to easy money. If 2008 has taught us anything, it is that people do not know as much about the stock market as they think they know.

Back
Top Bottom