pants having random designs on the back of them UNAPPRECIATION

cs02132

Supporter
i hate this %%++
mad.gif
i awlays used to be at lke tj maxx looking for somepants and id f ind a pair that i like and then i look at the back and theres tupac on the pocket and im just lkie
indifferent.gif
. so now im oonline looking for some black colored jeans and im onkarmaloop and i see a pair that i think are
pimp.gif
, i check my size,everything and im about to order so i look at the extra pics and BAM! on the back ankle area is some gay%@+% design and now im pissed cause i want them lol
heres wat i saw at first

ScarDenim-Blkzoom3.jpg

right now im thinking "damn these are nice"

then i click on the back view and
indifferent.gif

ScarDenim-Blkzoom1.jpg

i know it isnt as bad as others but its still annoying deffanlty unappreciated

if you want them just cop and take a stitch remover to them. at least thats what i would do.

i cant tell if its printed or stitched though.

word, when i was in the 10th grade, my grandma had taken me to the grocery store to get groceries, and we bout alot of ice cream cuz it was the summer. andafter we left the store, she told me she was gonna take me to the Flea Market to go buy some jeans.

i didnt wanna tell her no, cuz shes my grandma and she just wanted buy me to have some clothes so my mom wouldn't have to spend so much money.

i kept thinkin about the ice cream that was gonna be melting in the car if i didnt hurry up and just grab stuff.
i saw these plain navy blue jean shorts. im thinkin they're plain, no name brand, just regular jean shorts, lets hurry and bounce, they were folded similarto the jeans in this pic but the front was showing (these are not the actually jeans).............

DCP_5040_jeans_blue1.jpg

....so after we get home, i just through the jeans i a pile of clothes. and then one day a week later i unfolded them and shocked. the bottoms of the jeans hada fake shiny gold gucci print on the bottom.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i was HEATED!!! i hate gucci!!!!!! especially that fake gucci that was plaguing the area back then. heres a sketch...

nxubk7.jpg

my grandma would have been upset if i didnt wear them. so i made them my sandlot football jeans. i aint have any basketball shorts at the time,and the field isrocky, so these did ok. but i was still embarrassed to walk out the house wearin them.
smh.gif

MPLSdunk wrote:
if you want them just cop and take a stitch remover to them. at least thats what i would do.

i cant tell if its printed or stitched though.

i think its stitched
ScarDenim-Blkzoom2.jpg

how would i remove it, i think im gonna get them still

yea it's unappreciated, i always come close to buying some jeans that have
designs on the back, almost bought a pair by mistake once.
smh.gif
@ me for not checking, i always check now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23Brunswick Dragons23

"theres tupac on the pocket "

haha for some reason that made me laugh
laugh.gif

there trying to get the young whippersnaper audience's attention

I read the title thinking you meant designs on the back pocket(s).

I was gonna say, they're designer jeans, where the hell are you from, Somalia?

But yeah, those claw marks are gaudy and ridiculous.

Originally Posted by 23Brunswick Dragons23

"theres tupac on the pocket "

haha for some reason that made me laugh
laugh.gif

there trying to get the young whippersnaper audience's attention

I thought I was the only one who hated those hideous designs that they put on every pair of jeans now. Definitely Unappreciated.

Back
Top Bottom