Paranormal Thread: Ghosts, UFOs, Cryptozoology, Unsolved Mysteries, Strange Phenomena, Folklore

Grine Grine

Explain the "Jinns" for me in your words please?

And in general, what are your thoughts about her question?

In the Quran, it’s states that God made Angles and Jinns. Neither can be seen and of not physical form. They’re basically spirits. Example: Shaytan (devil).

I agree with half of the statement about God creating more than just humans. But, I never heard Muslims from my community or others I’ve associated with, stating that Jinns are aliens (because Jinns are invisible to us).

Last edited:
Obama predicts ‘new religions’ could arise if proof of aliens discovered | The Independent

NWO

1 religion.

Damn these people are good. I can’t wait for the fake Aliens. Comedy for me.

This can be considered as “unsolved mystery” yes?
47B76D09-F92F-464C-9679-BB012537F263.jpeg

Can’t wait to hear what the Pentagon has to say regarding UFOs in a couple of days. Interesting is also whistleblower Lue Elizondo entertaing the idea of running for office so he could force disclosure

What a huge let down with the UFO report. The government would never release bombshell stuff regarding that subject, what was I thinking :blush:

I was reminded today that it was my late grandfather's birthday today. Funny thing is, out of nowhere, I felt goosebumps on the side and top of my head.

What a trip.

Back
Top Bottom