Paranormal Thread: Ghosts, UFOs, Cryptozoology, Unsolved Mysteries, Strange Phenomena, Folklore

I feel you.
I can’t say you haven’t tried, that’s for Damn sure.
I think we lost 90% of our contributors.
Not sure we will ever get them back.
If I recall correctly there wasn’t even a link to this thread that was posted at the end of the old thread.
This one isn’t that easy to find either

All I remember about PVLN or PLVN was he was dude with the big foot avatar.

I feel like the thread was split between political/class conspiracy and bigfoot/cryptozoology/aliens. Since our fearless leader doesnt want us discussing conspiracies on this site it kinda killed the intrigue for alot of people, including myself.

frankmatthews frankmatthews

I read that the other thread was locked due to antisemitic comments made.

But lemme ask you, which topics interest you?

Bigfoot? Aliens?

Anybody keeping up on the news that the government is creating a new office responsible for studying UFOs as part of this new defense bill getting ready to be passed?? Hoping for some disclosure, but who knows what we’ll get.

Who are some of the legit paranormal investigators out there? I stopped watching mindseedtv, omargosh and those type of people obviously. Frankotv looks legit. Any others?

Although I am not super religious, I do believe in the existence of spirits/entities.

Believe they manifest as thought forms and their strength grows the more you indulge in the thoughts. Ever have an intrusive thought of driving your car off the side of cliff all of a sudden? this is an example of how entities affect us.

We think our thoughts are our own but we are affected by thoughts that come from outside of us ( similar to how a radio picks up various frequencies).

This is what happens during possession, if someone allows a entity/spirit to continually enter their mind/body the entity can eventually take over and control them.

I do not consider them inherently evil tho. Similar to a mosquito, they find a suitable host and feed on their physical and mental energy. They are just trying to survive on their plane of existence

I watched that video where one of the guys on mindseed was pulled by some "entity". Also the episode where they went to the haunted house that "shook" violently. And the one where a supposed demon ran down the stairs in a haunted church. It's all special fx added.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

Source: Forum Above Top Secret, Sleeper's Thread:
"Are Extraterrestrials Real? As Real as the Nose on Your Face"
From April 2005 to May 2006, Sleeper, a member of the Above Top Secret Forum answered questions about his experience with ET's in a thread named: "Are Extraterrestrials Real? As Real as the Nose on Your Face" The thread runs for 110 pages and is still online.

I extracted most of Sleeper's answers, grouping them in categories. The members' questions are not copied, they are easily guessed from Sleeper's answers. Answers including personal context to be read by individual members are not included.

The text appears here in the same order it was posted on the thread, the first month's questioning was mostly about the craft, the Army and disclosure, while months later the interest was set on the soul, death and after death, and cosmology. All together, it is quite dense.

Sleeper's text is copied as it is without any changes, except for punctuation. I mainly added periods at the end of sentences. There are 18 chapters and 56 pages. The number before the chapter's title refers to the page number.

Sleeper's Answers on ATS

Back
Top Bottom