Paranormal Thread: Ghosts, UFOs, Cryptozoology, Unsolved Mysteries, Strange Phenomena, Folklore

I have a story for you guys. This was a few years ago when I was with my ex. Her and her sister always said they see this very tall man (ghost) inside and around the house. I never believed them cause I thought it was 2 Hispanic women exaggerating lol. Also, I never really believed in ghosts. One morning my girl says the "man" was in the bed room last night when I was passed out sleeping. When she knew he was there, she covered her head with the sheets till she fell asleep. Again, I thought nothing of it. The next night, I'm dozing off and I hear a dresser drawer slam shut. I open my eyes, she looks at me and says...he just slammed the drawer 😳. I look at her like f*@k she's telling the truth. Moments after I fall asleep. The next day we're all talking about it and I was convinced. Its crazy to think this stuff is real. It doesn't scare me but have no curiosity to look further into it.
You saw the man yourself?

Do u believe in them? Any experiences?
1586898308902.png

Thoughts on the Dyatlov Pass Incident? Been listening to a few podcasts and it's gotta be a Russian Gov't coverup, no?

Thoughts on the Dyatlov Pass Incident? Been listening to a few podcasts and it's gotta be a Russian Gov't coverup, no?
That’s my thought as well with the findings of radioactivity. Plus those mountains were known as grounds for top secret experiments. My question though, there was said to be locals in the area who were initially accused of having involvement. I wonder what have they seen strange/weird since and even before the incident.

That’s my thought as well with the findings of radioactivity. Plus those mountains were known as grounds for top secret experiments. My question though, there was said to be locals in the area who were initially accused of having involvement. I wonder what have they seen strange/weird since and even before the incident.

There was also an injury to one of the hikers that the coroner said was the equivalent of being hit by a truck.

Russian government won't release everything about what happened which leads you to believe it was most likely the military that killed them.

Crazy. I was just about to ask you the same. Isn't that supposedly a dinosaur living somewhere in Africa?

Allegedly

I think it's one of those folklore things that the "modern world" twists into becoming a physical being

I have heard theories that it was a rhinoceros ( green rhino123 green rhino123 ) and was given a mythical status since they were so rare to the natives who saw them

D deleted

Another reason I don't bash folks who believe Bigfoot does exist is this.

Mountain gorillas were thought to be a myth until 1902. They can get up 6 feet tall.

Komodo dragons were also thought to be a myth until 1910. They can reach 10 feet.

Last edited:
D deleted

Another reason I don't bash folks who believe Bigfoot does exist is this.

Mountain gorrilas were thought to be a myth until 1902. They can get up 6 feet tall.

Komodo dragons were also thought to be a myth until 1910. They can reach 10 feet.

Right..there are still a lot of very remote areas that haven't been fully explored so it's hard to tell what's out there

I think Orang Pendek is one of the most likely to exist of these types of cryptids

Right..there are still a lot of very remote areas that haven't been fully explored so it's hard to tell what's out there

I think Orang Pendek is one of the most likely to exist of these types of cryptids

What hurts the Bigfoot talk is the people who make these fake claims saying they saw them. Similar to aliens.

I remember it was either on history channel or nay Geo channel where this lady said Bigfoot knocked on her door and asked for garlic.

How do someone say that on your channel?!? :lol:

have u ever considered exploring the amazon yourself?

There’s an old saying where my parents are from in Pakistan, well it stretches back to India ( which was Pakistan at one point ).
ghosts are spirits of people and animals that were killed unjustly / in a not good way and they are still in our world Because they’re spirits haven’t received peace.

my Grandma used to tell me that after I saw the exorcist when I was a kid and couldn’t sleep for a month lmao

There’s an old saying where my parents are from in Pakistan, well it stretches back to India ( which was Pakistan at one point ).
ghosts are spirits of people and animals that were killed unjustly / in a not good way and they are still in our world Because they’re spirits haven’t received peace.

my Grandma used to tell me that after I saw the exorcist when I was a kid and couldn’t sleep for a month lmao
did that saying apply to stillborn's & stuff of that elk?

What hurts the Bigfoot talk is the people who make these fake claims saying they saw them. Similar to aliens.

I remember it was either on history channel or nay Geo channel where this lady said Bigfoot knocked on her door and asked for garlic.

How do someone say that on your channel?!? :lol:

I do get a kick out of some of those stories tho...like Albert Ostman's :lol:

Back
Top Bottom