Paranormal Thread: Ghosts, UFOs, Cryptozoology, Unsolved Mysteries, Strange Phenomena, Folklore

Solid time travel movie

Needle in a Timestack (2021 Movie) Teaser Trailer – Leslie Odom Jr., Cynthia Erivo, Orlando Bloom:

Lately felt like I’m being watched when I stay up late. Then tonight, my door to the office room closed on itself. Let it be and continued to watch tv. When I headed to bed, the door was wide open.

Tried waking up my wife to ask if she went into the room but she was knocked out cold. Both kids were asleep too.

Lately felt like I’m being watched when I stay up late. Then tonight, my door to the office room closed on itself. Let it be and continued to watch tv. When I headed to bed, the door was wide open.

Tried waking up my wife to ask if she went into the room but she was knocked out cold. Both kids were asleep too.
Are you all the first family to own the home? If not do you know the history of the home? Interesting.

That is one thing about the Paranormal. IF you believe in it. The East coast of the US is bound to have hella more ghosts than on the West Coast:lol:. And don't even bother with the Old World:sick:. I mean Paris got the catacombs of centuries worth of skeletons

Not sure how I missed this in my first read.

"Hidden_Hand, I know you're trying to focus on spiritual questions and questions about the density shift. But if you could detract for a moment to answer my questions about shape shifting I'd appreciate it."

I will, but must be very brief, I am sorry. Shapeshifting is not a "natural" phenomenon. "Shapeshifting" creatures / races do not exist, at least certainly not in any realm, Galaxy or Density we have ever experienced. However, there are certain Rituals that when engaged in, enables this to take place.

It has to do with the fact that the body, as is true of all physical things, is not really solid. Sure, it looks and feels as if it is, but in actuality, all matter is composed of atomic and sub-atomic particles of Light, within molecules and compounds. As I say, I'm being brief through necessity, and don't have time to go into the science.

There are certain Rituals which when undertaken, allow for a range of 'manipulations' of the so-called 'solid' bodily mass to take place. I have seen some grotesque images in my time, which I really prefer not to dwell upon. I trust that even if in some small way, this will have answered your query.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

“Paranormal 360” host, and longtime friend of the show, Dave Schrader, returns to talk about UFOs and the recent Congressional hearings. Dave has some thoughts and theories as to why the government is finally acknowledging UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon) as they refer to them, and the timing of all these disclosures. He’s talking about the significance of the hearings, breaking down who was there, and the importance of the government’s agenda. He’s also explaining some of the documented sightings and footage captured by military and commercial pilots, and even major airports like Chicago O’Hare. He runs through the Battle of Long Beach, and the Gimble Footage, and analyzes UFO sightings that date back to the Renaissance and are depicted in paintings by master artists of the time. Plus, Dave details his own personal experiences with UFOs, including some of the incredible sightings he’s witnessed at Trout Lake, Washington.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

The Paranormal 60 with Dave Schrader presents Ancient Alien Artifacts or Fiction with guest Scott Wolter

Hot on the heels of yesterday's historic Congressional meeting to discuss UFO / UAP phenomena in over 50 years I am joined by Scott Wolter, a forensic geologist and star of America Unearthed as we discuss evidence of Alien culture here on Earth from art to amazing, unearthed artifacts that seem to defy logic or known historical records...or do they?

In his years of travels and collecting ancient artifacts Scott reveals and shares photos of some of the most amazing pieces in history that will blow your minds. Scott also reveals the science behind these pieces and firm dates he has been able to scientifically prove.

History in the making tonight on the best in paranormal programming, this is The Paranormal 60 with Dave Schrader.

The Paranormal 60: The Paranormal 60 with Dave Schrader presents Ancient Alien Artifacts or Fiction with Scott Wolter on Apple Podcasts

Several cases discussed of people gone missing, mostly near national parks. Creepy some of the stories. How two yr olds walk several miles from their last known locations and how almost all of them have memory loss Of the incident.

Any updates on this?

My 14 year old nephew said he’s seen a figure with red eyes in his room. Didn’t say much else about it other than it stood in the corner of her room. Then, last week he tagged along to the mall with my pops and bro for some pizza. They were the only ones inside to dine in. They were seated at the very corner of the place and the same nephew looked worried. My bro asked him if he was okay and he said “I think I just saw a ghost standing behind grandpa. It kinda looked like a kid and disappeared”.

Any updates on this?

My 14 year old nephew said he’s seen a figure with red eyes in his room. Didn’t say much else about it other than it stood in the corner of her room. Then, last week he tagged along to the mall with my pops and bro for some pizza. They were the only ones inside to dine in. They were seated at the very corner of the place and the same nephew looked worried. My bro asked him if he was okay and he said “I think I just saw a ghost standing behind grandpa. It kinda looked like a kid and disappeared”.
I've been at home resting for emergency surgery and have noticed that I figure or something like a dark figure passing by our bedroom around 2-3AM. Sometimes I see it peeking into the room.

I've been at home resting for emergency surgery and have noticed that I figure or something like a dark figure passing by our bedroom around 2-3AM. Sometimes I see it peeking into the room.
Oh wow, I hope you get well and have an easy procedure Fozz.

Man that’s freaky! Has there been things breaking or falling off shelves in the house?

Several cases discussed of people gone missing, mostly near national parks. Creepy some of the stories. How two yr olds walk several miles from their last known locations and how almost all of them have memory loss Of the incident.

I'm hooked on this David Paulides/Missing 4-1-1 stuff.

There was one case where a lid went Missing and even green berets got involved in the shirt. It was pouring when they found him yet the kid was dry and his feet were clean. The kid doesn't even remember what happened.

Back
Top Bottom