Pardon the Interruption Fails. VOL: Tiger -> Eldrick.

Joined Mar 3, 2006
This April Fool's Day wasn't good.

Then again, 90% of their audience probably knew it was coming.

Joined Oct 11, 2007
After the KU/Davidson one from a couple years ago I would not buy anything from them on this day again

Joined Oct 20, 2004
Originally Posted by Proshares

After the KU/Davidson one from a couple years ago I would not buy anything from them on this day again

That was great. Since then I think everyone knows this is coming.

Joined Mar 3, 2006

It shook EVERYONE.

That's only reason why I wanted to tune in today to make sure I caught what it was they were trying to pull.

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002
Very weak from PTI and ATH was confusing and messed up (they did the show in reverse, it started with Woody's Champion Speech) Reali kept tweeting in reverse and mixed words.

Joined Apr 16, 2008
2008 pti aprils fools>*

ive been thinking about what they were gonna do for about a week now

Joined Apr 8, 2009
Originally Posted by JapanAir21

It shook EVERYONE.

That's only reason why I wanted to tune in today to make sure I caught what it was they were trying to pull.

You can say that again. I remember running around my floor in my dorm trying to tell people. That was too good!

Joined Jun 11, 2007
on a radio station by me, the dj put a cat in a carrier with justin bieber tickets and tried to remake the movie up by attaching a bunch of helium filled balloons to the cat carrier...

...then it actually went up and he got suspended from the radio station.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now