Parking Spot Ettiquette.

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

Even worse is parking over the line ... makes me want to powerbomb the owner through his own windshield

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know that feel, bro.

When I was at school last semester, I was waiting behind a car for it to back out and out of nowhere this stupid car from the right side pulls in. I was so heated. I wanted to ram my truck into that dude's car.
30t6p3b.gif
I decided not to do anything because I had to go to class and I didn't want to come out with my truck messed up or something. So I kept it moving and ended up parking closer to the school.
pimp.gif

I have road rage, so I feel like power bombing people into their windshields, too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Have any of you guys dealt with someone not giving a @!%% how they park in a space and boxing in your driver's side door? It's like forreal....you couldn't take an extra 30 seconds to correct your goddamn parking job? To me, that is something that'll definitely warrant a keying or some busted up panels.
had it happen when i was on the passanger side and i couldn't open my door. i ended up having to go out through the drivers side and this pissed me off.  i proceeded to give the car blocking me a nice dent, some key marks, and squirted the extra hot sauce packets from what i ordered from taco bell on it and left a note on their windsheild polietly asking them to be more considerate when parking next time,

sometimes its not their fault there could be another car who parked forcing them to park like that and that other coulda dipped making it look like that car is too blame
nerd.gif

haven't done it... but I would just deflate their tires.
inconveniences them like crazy... just like what they did by stealing your spot...but doesn't do any permanent damage.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

My neighbor/landlord is a disgusting human being. Down to the core. Parking if VERY difficult to find where I live. She has 2 cars so when there is a huge spot she parks right in the middle of it taking both spots. When her husband comes home she'll move up and let him take the saved spot. Blatent lack of respect for the entire neighborhood. Essentially telling everyone "I don't care if you have to circle the block for 40 minutes or park half a mile away and walk."

haha me and my ex roommate use to do that....we thought we were so slick

i did the swoop once... it was raining and i had CDP IIIs on though. dude honked so i walked up to his truck & took pics of him & his plates.

but if you leave me with no room to get outta my car... my keys meet your door. hard.

I don't understand how yall give spot saving a pass. Spots are supposed to be first come first serve.

Suppose you guys are using public transportation and a dude is taking 2 seats on the bus. There are no other seats so you ask him to scoot over. He says "my buddy is getting on in a few stops from here so im saving him a seat." Ohh that makes it ok now?

The other day I stayed in my car in the supermarket parking lot while the wife picked something up. This dude parked taking 4 spots by the entrance (parked between 2 lines and took front and back rows) so that no one can park by his new car. This ok with you guys too? About a dozen people have to walk farther with their groceries to benefit one person?

Basically benefiting at others expense is never good etiquette and etiquette is what this thread is about amirite?
It also screams entitlement and if you want a guaranteed spot than go rent a garage.

I would never fight over a spot, but as a kid I once saw pops slap the kufiya off another man for taking his spot blatantly when pops had been sitting there with blinker on and everything.  Dude moved out of the spot, pops parked, got my lil bros pizza for his bday party and we went home.  Few hours later though cops showed up at the house asked a few questions... pops had to go to anger management. 
laugh.gif
Pops taught me a lesson, its really not worth it.  Get the exercise and park a lil further if you have to. Patience is a virtue.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I have no idea how people could do that? If I stole someones parking spot, I'd be afraid to leave my car all alone. There are enough stupid people out there that does stupid crap to other people car w/o cause, who knows what others who are legitimately pissed would do to your car.

This is how I feel.

Back
Top Bottom