Passing Gas

Originally Posted by MenaceI2IS0ciety

i used to do it all the time with my ex, but that was us lol
yeah me too. ahh memories.
tired.gif

farting around your girl means that the relationship has gone to the next level

Originally Posted by H3h45

True, but I would never pass gas around my girl, even if we were together for a long time.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

True, but I would never pass gas around my girl, even if we were together for a long time.
I was the same, i just pass in the other room. I just felt comfortable doing my business on the throne without worrying about the sound effects.

she use to calll me "fart machine"
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif

I try not to fart around my girl, only because I be lettin go some foul smelling !%@+.
laugh.gif

ya. but then again passing gas is a part of life.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I try not to fart around my girl, only because I be lettin go some foul smelling !%@+.
laugh.gif
word.

My girl has straight up told me she doesn't not care if I let one go, but I still opt to not do it. I have farted in front of my chick maybe 5 times, andwe have been together for a year and a half. I still can't even bring myself to taking a dump in her bathroom at her place.
smh.gif

Also females should NEVER ...EVER fart in front of a man. Point blank period. And dookie when I'm sleep so I don't know you just dropped the Browns offat the SuperBowl

-The Juice

Originally Posted by angeezy

ya. but then again passing gas is a part of life.

word. sometimes you gotta cut one loose.

You say NEXT as if it represents an "advanced" level.

I can't agree with that statement.

It can mean a few things. Comfortability is the first thing that comes to mind.

But if a couple does NOT fart around each other, I wouldn't say that they AREN'T at an advances (the next) level.

I prefer NOT to hear or see the woman I am with pass gas and vice versa.

Go to another room and make it silent and pray it doesn't stink.

I feel it is rude to fart loud enough for anyone to hear it. Nobody wants to hear that mess. YES it is a part of life but that doesn't mean you shouldshare it freely.

id never do it around a guy. but i wouldnt mind if he did it around me...well after a while of us being together...i remember going out with one guy (firstdate too) and i swore up and down this man farted in my car. so i asked him like um...did you...he's like aw naw babe it's the outside air. im stillcalling ducktales to this day!

Back
Top Bottom