Passing Gas

ive been in a relationship for 10 years and we live together, i dont go around doing it on purpose, but if it has to come out and shes around then is comingout, good thing for me my farts usually dont make sounds but i do give her a warning. She really doesnt care and i dont care if she does it or goes to thebathroom, i work with patients in a hospital so im used to far worst %%$@...its a natural thing. You never know when the day is gonna come that either shesgonna have to wipe your $@@ or you are going to have to wipe hers, so you better get used to the idea that you each are human and these things happen.

Its funny her parents been married for almost 30 years and her mother never goes to the bathroom in his presence.

I guess at the end of the day is personal preference.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by H3h45

farting around your girl means that the relationship has gone to the next level
So if you DON'T fart around your "person" does that mean you can't be at a peak level? What is the logic behind this?

What level are you speaking of?
no one is saying that.
it's an INDICATOR of such... one of many

I fart around my girl ALL THE TIME

and they do love/hate rude stuff. I put boogers on her sometimes, she gets pissed and laughs

If I do pass gas I make sure it's silent. I never just let them rip. Nobody with any kind of manners would do that, that's foul and disgusting.

Oh I do it,...and it feels soo good. It's mostly in spite though
Informing her you're about to take a hot one just forfisticuffs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

one time i was hanging out, playing pool with this guy.
i saw him start coughing & looking uncomfortable, so i said the generic "are you ok?", followed by a face of slight concern.
& that's when i smelled it.
sick.gif

so i said "dude, did you just !%%@$+* fart?" to which he responded,"yeah, ma. i'm sorry, a n___ had gas."

smh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Man i fart around my lady all day. S!!!s hilarious. I still be on that "girls dont fart/doodoo tip" so she's dont do it around me.

Man one time when she was sleep she let one rip...it was the foulest smellin thing i ever smelled....so nasty i never brought it up. Yuk

after sex i used to fart lol idk why just soemthing that happened ever so often... idk we would laugh our $*++% off, and when i didnt fart she would be likewhere is it? lol was i not good enough lol idk it was comedy, but i will tease her and get all romantic n fart on her, on purpose lol good times

Back
Top Bottom