Passing on to the next Generation (post pics)

Just had a little boy a couple months ago and already I'm passing on the love of shoes/sneakers/kicks to him. Any of you guys doing the same? I cant be the only one. Feels good to share with your little ones something you have a passion for. Post some pics of you and your young'n...little cuzins etc....GO!

Just had a little boy a couple months ago and already I'm passing on the love of shoes/sneakers/kicks to him. Any of you guys doing the same? I cant be the only one. Feels good to share with your little ones something you have a passion for. Post some pics of you and your young'n...little cuzins etc....GO!

cute pics
smile.gif

expecting a new born coming next month..it would be great if i could share my passion with my kid

roll.gif
 james harden on niketalk  ( just kidding )  someday when i have a kid ill do the same thing

cute pics
smile.gif

expecting a new born coming next month..it would be great if i could share my passion with my kid

roll.gif
 james harden on niketalk  ( just kidding )  someday when i have a kid ill do the same thing

Been building a collection of Jordans for my son before he was born, he'll be 5 on the 8th of this month.  Need to take some current pix, as he like his collection have grown.   
f5626471782aaf372b52f7fbd7dce21e7d859c28.pjpg
2da1661125f12d2ff081f077244835f9388dad70.pjpg

Been building a collection of Jordans for my son before he was born, he'll be 5 on the 8th of this month.  Need to take some current pix, as he like his collection have grown.   
f5626471782aaf372b52f7fbd7dce21e7d859c28.pjpg
2da1661125f12d2ff081f077244835f9388dad70.pjpg

Thats real tight OP.
I'm way too young to have any kids but sure as hell passing it on to my little cousins
pimp.gif

Thats real tight OP.
I'm way too young to have any kids but sure as hell passing it on to my little cousins
pimp.gif

I just got some VI's for daughter for school, I love putting my kids in J's. OP congrats on your son.

I just got some VI's for daughter for school, I love putting my kids in J's. OP congrats on your son.

pimp.gif
my kids got a grip of kicks fire red 3 var 6 jams they love them jus like i do its great

pimp.gif
my kids got a grip of kicks fire red 3 var 6 jams they love them jus like i do its great

Back
Top Bottom