Passing on to the next Generation (post pics)

I always though "I should get these in toddlers size just in case"
laugh.gif

Real touching pics guys
/nh

Originally Posted by dtor

Just had a little boy a couple months ago and already I'm passing on the love of shoes/sneakers/kicks to him. Any of you guys doing the same? I cant be the only one. Feels good to share with your little ones something you have a passion for. Post some pics of you and your young'n...little cuzins etc....GO!

Great pics fam.

Originally Posted by dtor

Just had a little boy a couple months ago and already I'm passing on the love of shoes/sneakers/kicks to him. Any of you guys doing the same? I cant be the only one. Feels good to share with your little ones something you have a passion for. Post some pics of you and your young'n...little cuzins etc....GO!

Great pics fam.

i think thats something thats like a second nature to us, if we lookin clean the kids we have gotta look clean 2 imo

i think thats something thats like a second nature to us, if we lookin clean the kids we have gotta look clean 2 imo

Just picked this up at FTL...

What my boy has so far...

Been picking up alot for myself, its hard for me to get for him because his feet are growin so fast. He is almost 6 months and already wears a size 3.5

Just picked this up at FTL...

What my boy has so far...

Been picking up alot for myself, its hard for me to get for him because his feet are growin so fast. He is almost 6 months and already wears a size 3.5

Nice thread..i feel you.. i started copping for my kid with these..after my 1st kid having the OL I's.my 2nd born got his first J's the I's lunch box kit.Now, they have a small collection as well.I, III, XX3, Cherry XII, BRED VI's XI-low, and to complete the family, both the wife some Varsity black VI's, so we can rock it all down in the mall wearing VI's VARSITY/Black..heheor we do it like this.The family that rock J's together stays forever..hehe

Nice thread..i feel you.. i started copping for my kid with these..after my 1st kid having the OL I's.my 2nd born got his first J's the I's lunch box kit.Now, they have a small collection as well.I, III, XX3, Cherry XII, BRED VI's XI-low, and to complete the family, both the wife some Varsity black VI's, so we can rock it all down in the mall wearing VI's VARSITY/Black..heheor we do it like this.The family that rock J's together stays forever..hehe

Back
Top Bottom