Passing on to the next Generation (post pics)

i ask my grandfather , want to this air jordan? he say no.........
mad.gif

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Just picked this up at FTL...

What my boy has so far...

Been picking up alot for myself, its hard for me to get for him because his feet are growin so fast. He is almost 6 months and already wears a size 3.5

My second son is due in 2 weeks and we bought that same shirt. I have definitely been passing on my love of shoes to my 2 year old though. It really just all rolls in with my love of sports.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Just picked this up at FTL...

What my boy has so far...

Been picking up alot for myself, its hard for me to get for him because his feet are growin so fast. He is almost 6 months and already wears a size 3.5

My second son is due in 2 weeks and we bought that same shirt. I have definitely been passing on my love of shoes to my 2 year old though. It really just all rolls in with my love of sports.

Nice Pics OP.  I saw them on the WDYWT @ Sneakernews.

Here are a few pics of my daughters collection.  She also has some XX3's (Stealth and wht/grey), the pink VIII's, and some RS XII's which she has outgrown.  Sucks coz not all pairs come out in toddlers.  I can't wait 'til shes in GS sizes.  Her next size moves her into the PS sizes.  LOL ask Ijapino, at about a year old she knew what a Jumpman was.  She's almost 3 now and she calls Jordans "Jumpman shoes" and if you show her a pic of MJ wearing his Bulls jersey she'll tell you who he is.  Kids are such a blessing and I commend you parents out there that splurge a little (regardless of what people say) to make sure your little ones are properly laced up.  Peace!

Nice Pics OP.  I saw them on the WDYWT @ Sneakernews.

Here are a few pics of my daughters collection.  She also has some XX3's (Stealth and wht/grey), the pink VIII's, and some RS XII's which she has outgrown.  Sucks coz not all pairs come out in toddlers.  I can't wait 'til shes in GS sizes.  Her next size moves her into the PS sizes.  LOL ask Ijapino, at about a year old she knew what a Jumpman was.  She's almost 3 now and she calls Jordans "Jumpman shoes" and if you show her a pic of MJ wearing his Bulls jersey she'll tell you who he is.  Kids are such a blessing and I commend you parents out there that splurge a little (regardless of what people say) to make sure your little ones are properly laced up.  Peace!

Nice pics y'all.

But to have my chul'ren in kicks they won't remember wearing is a bit trivial and inconsequential to me.

My kids are rocking bowl cuts and Power Ranger shoes until they old enuff to
pick what they want.

J's for toddler's/adolescents get type expensive... and considering how fast they go through them
(outgrow or brief wear/tear); i'm sure those Sketchers Light Ups look even more appealing to them.

Nice pics y'all.

But to have my chul'ren in kicks they won't remember wearing is a bit trivial and inconsequential to me.

My kids are rocking bowl cuts and Power Ranger shoes until they old enuff to
pick what they want.

J's for toddler's/adolescents get type expensive... and considering how fast they go through them
(outgrow or brief wear/tear); i'm sure those Sketchers Light Ups look even more appealing to them.

what's good on this, is when you see your kid, walking around wearing the same shoes as yours...

We break knecks in the mall.

it's pure joy..and i my kids 2 years old/ and 4 y.o., knows the jumpman logo's to be Jordans..

what's good on this, is when you see your kid, walking around wearing the same shoes as yours...

We break knecks in the mall.

it's pure joy..and i my kids 2 years old/ and 4 y.o., knows the jumpman logo's to be Jordans..

Back
Top Bottom