Patrick Swayze's Dying of Cancer?!

I didn't see this on here but...

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4428214a5620.html

[h1]Patrick Swayze 'has five weeks to live'[/h1]Stuff.co.nz | Thursday, 06 March 2008

Email a Friend | Printable View | Have Your Say

707005.jpg

Reuters

TERMINAL CANCER: Actor Patrick Swayze has been told he has just five weeks left to live, according to reports.

Related Links

Subscribe to Archivestuff
Have your say

Advertisement

BREAKING NEWS: Dirty Dancing star PatrickSwayze has been given just five weeks to live after being�diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, a leading US tabloid has reported.

The National Enquirer reported Swayze was diagnosed in late January, and the cancer has spread to other parts of his body.

Patrick, 55, has been traveling to Stanford University's cancer centre with his wife�Lisa Niemi�for chemotherapy treatments, the Enquirer reported.

An insider said: "He was told he could have two more treatments, but his cancer was not responding. In short - they held out little hope for acure.

"It's time to start praying for a miracle."

The actor, who made a name for himself in Dirty Dancing and has also starred in Ghost, Point Break and Donnie Darko, is on aliquid diet as he can't keep solids down.

Calls made by Foxnews.com to Swayze's reps were not returned, and a representative for the actor told Bang! Showbiz: "I don't know anythingabout this, I'll have to get back to you with more details."

A "very good source" reportedly told blogger Perez Hilton that Swayze had seemed fine.

"Patrick has been at rehearsals for a new cheerleading movie at Century City studio frequently lately, and he definitely does not look like he has fivemore weeks of life left.

"I'm not sure of his medical condition(s), but if he is gravely ill, he is hiding it very well," the source said.

Sufferers of pancreatic cancer typically have a survival rate of less than five per cent, but if the cancer has spread to Swayze's other vital organs hehas an even lower chance of beating the disease.

-With Bang! Showbiz

thats crazy like Patrick...eh nvm. That sucks. .

Doctors have been wrong on these types of prognosis' before. Hopefully they can do something about it

1) The National Enquirer?
smh.gif

2) If it's true, a friend of my family was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and they buried her two months to the day of her diagnosis. not saying any typeof cancer is "good", but pancreatic is especially nasty stuff.

-J-

Why don't they ever write "Roadhouse star Patrick Swayze....." or "Point Break star Patrick Swayze...." Its always "DirtyDancing"

This is a god damn shame. Man made some pretty awesome movies.

Tommy Hilfiger hates black people.

Ciara is a man.

Ne-Yo is gay.

eyes.gif

yo Roadhouse was the @%*%. he snatched dudes heart out. everytime they air it late at night, i always end up watching it.
pimp.gif

That's sad...my sister loves Dirty Dancing so she'll be upset

Back
Top Bottom