PC: Concords and Cool Grey IV

Size 11.5 Concords. They have been worn about 4-6 times. The jumpman inside of the shoes(1 is gone and 1 is starting to come off) and they have yellowing on the bottoms. They come with original box(has some minor dents on it), shoe trees and paper. The SECOND picture has little sock balls on the sock lining, but I will remove those.

Size 12 Cool Grey IVs. They have been worn a hand full of times. Come in original box. There is some paint cracking on both shoes(I will try to put some pictures of the cracking).

I would say $230-$250 on the concords and $200-225 on the 4s. But damn, yellowing that quick on the cords? Ive worn mine multiple times and not a hint of it.

Thanks for the reply. I was surprised about the yellowing to. I have no clue why they yellowed so fast.

So if I did $275 shipped on the Concords and $200 shipped on the Cool Grey do you think they would sell. I need some cash but I dont want to sell them to cheap.

Try selling the Concord for $280-90shipped.

And depending if there's heel drag on the IVs or not $200 is not a bad price for these.

Before making this topic I was going to put the Concords for $300 shipped but once I made it and saw the replys and thought $300 might be to much. As for the IVs there isnt really any heel drag.

Originally Posted by dkhage1

Before making this topic I was going to put the Concords for $300 shipped but once I made it and saw the replys and thought $300 might be to much. As for the IVs there isnt really any heel drag.
Well you are trying to maximize the $$ when selling your shoe(s).

Let's say you listed the Concord for $275shipped, someone will come along and offer you $250-$260 instead.
Depending on your situation, you might sell it for that price and be done with.

This time you listed them for $300shipped, you'll get offers within $275-$290.
That's a difference of maybe $15-$30 give or take.

I'm not saying things will end up like that, but you get the idea.

Back
Top Bottom