PC Gamers! Vol. All two of you

What games do ya'll play? Im building a new rig in the next month or so
smile.gif

team fortress 2, half-life2 and the DLC, left 4 dead, command and conquer 3 red alert, doom, and crysis but it becomes boring. get a Steam account

damn, i cant remember what the game was called. but the dude with the Tails avy posted it in one of my threads a while back.
that game looked sick. starcraft II is going to be ill, i still haven't even finished the first one though

Right now I just have
Age of Empires 3
Battlefield 2
CS: Source

I was playing this on my old rig but cant anymore because my memory is messed up

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

What parts ya'll using?

man i have some of the base parts...but its all junk in need of upgrading... I suck at finding parts for computers.

*thank god i have my laptop*

Browse Newegg.com and have fun.
By far the best outlet for PC parts.

Customer service is the nuts too.

not playing any pc games right now, but as soon as SC2 comes out (in 4-5 years), i'm gonna be all over it

What parts ya'll using?

HIS ATI 4870 GB1
four gigs of corsair dominator ram 1066mhz
intel E8500 wolf dale 3.16 Ghz
seagate 750gb
Xigmatek HDT-S963 really good CPU cooler

Darkfall Online. The best game out, hands down. Check it out. If you like MMOs, especially PVP, than this is the game for you. Full loot. Nothing like killingsome dude and taking his mount, armor, weapons, etc. that he's been grinding hard for for months.

I sometimes forget the following Star Craft has. I think its a great thing a new one is coming out
pimp.gif
Im pretty much a huge FPS/RTS fan but Ive always wantedto play Elder Scroll.

man i have some of the base parts...but its all junk in need of upgrading... I suck at finding parts for computers.

Well like wawa and monday said newegg is great for this as well as pricewatchdotcom. If you need any help let me know or shoot post here.

Originally Posted by Drama23

jump on Team Fortress 2, all you'll need

Steam has a 24 or 48 hour promotion for it once and man that game is fun as hell. I think im still partial to TFC but its a great game. Will def cop when ibuild my system.

Bookmarked.

I need some new games to play on my new computer. I'm currently just pwning n00bs on CS 1.6
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

What parts ya'll using?

HIS ATI 4870 GB1
four gigs of corsair dominator ram 1066mhz
intel E8500 wolf dale 3.16 Ghz
seagate 750gb
Xigmatek HDT-S963 really good CPU cooler

That's a really solid system
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Bookmarked.

I need some new games to play on my new computer. I'm currently just pwning n00bs on CS 1.6
laugh.gif

Oh wow
laugh.gif

I still say CS 1.6 > CS:S in some aspects

Age of Empires 3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i know i have the CD's somewhere, but they are for PC.
so i just torrented age of mythology i wonder if online works.
holla at me if you got it!

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Browse Newegg.com and have fun.
By far the best outlet for PC parts.

Customer service is the nuts too.
Yep, can't go wrong with newegg

civilization 4 is good as well

im waiting for the next graphic card update from nvidia and ATI before up grading to the new i7

Back
Top Bottom