PC Gamers! Vol. All two of you

CS 1.6 Holla at me
pimp.gif

Just a heads up, Civilization IV complete is on sale on steam today for $13.60, Just copped it along with the Max Payne Bundle for ~$16
pimp.gif

Cop it asap if you're into strategy games at all, there are also several mods you can download
Oh yeah, cop L4D if you don't have it, game is funn as hell

Should of pulled the trigger on TOV but I got the gold pack a few days ago so that should suffice. Im still iffy about L4D not sure if I'd like it or not.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Should of pulled the trigger on TOV but I got the gold pack a few days ago so that should suffice. Im still iffy about L4D not sure if I'd like it or not.
you should get L4D really good game and fun when playing coop and its only 7 bucks

Originally Posted by sole vintage

just copped it. i hope they put c&c red alert

I hope they put Fallout 3 GOTY at $18 like they did they first day as a mistake
tired.gif

Also waiting for deals on Trine, Borderlands, and World in Conflict (even though $10 for the bundle is cheap enough)
BTW, bought Torchlight when it was $5, but i just played it last night. I recommend everyone buy it even at $10, i played like 6 hrs straight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Originally Posted by sole vintage

just copped it. i hope they put c&c red alert

I hope they put Fallout 3 GOTY at $18 like they did they first day as a mistake
tired.gif

Also waiting for deals on Trine, Borderlands, and World in Conflict (even though $10 for the bundle is cheap enough)
BTW, bought Torchlight when it was $5, but i just played it last night. I recommend everyone buy it even at $10, i played like 6 hrs straight
laugh.gif
same thing waiting for fallout 3 too, but it suck it doesn't use games for windows.

is Torchlight muiltplayer looks like fun

^that's the game's downfall, but i've read that there's plans for multiplayer in the future.. don't know when though
If you liked diablo, torchlght is an instant cop
I would wait till the last day of the sale though cuz steam might do us dirty and put all of the daily deals back on sale
laugh.gif

I would wait till the last day of the sale though cuz steam might do us dirty and put all of the daily deals back on sale
laugh.gif
yup
laugh.gif
. i have a feeling they might do that

crysis maximum edition 13.59
half life source 2.49
medieval 2 total war 4.99
shattered horizon 4.99
street fighter 4 10.00

any good 3rd person shooters out there for pc like max payne or true crime nyc or gta?

my comp aint that good tho like it can't play gtaIV
tired.gif

^that's the game's downfall, but i've read that there's plans for multiplayer in the future.. don't know when though
If you liked diablo, torchlght is an instant cop
laugh.gif
Damnit Steam!
smh.gif
smh.gif

Oh well, still going to cop the unreal deal, the witcher, and titan quest...
Possibly Fallout 3 for $37
mad.gif
mad.gif

league of legends is a great team based game, the founderes of dota created it. so if ur into those types. i highly recommend that.

I'm about to built a new PC ...nothing serious, mainly use for surfing and D/L, and ripping ....can someone recommend me a processor?

FRYS has AMD athlon II X4 620 + BIOSTAR A77OE3 mobo for $89 - $10 =$79 ...any good?

Been hooked on only two games since middle school. Counter-Strike Source, and still on World of Warcraft.

I'd stay away from that motherboard, I mean Im sure it'll serve its purpose but I notice people speaking on an earlier version of it that's ontheir website citing that there's no support. If you're set on that combo tho I suppose you could call biostar and see if they support it or not. Itsinteresting to me that the combo is so cheap seeing as how the 620 is $99 by itself. What is it before the rebate?

Personally if I had $300-$400 for cpu/ram/mobo in your situation id go with the 620/GIGABYTE GA-MA785GMT-UD2H/ 2 x 2gb DDR3 memory kit. Thatshould be about $310-315. What video card will you be using?

I'd stay away from that motherboard, I mean Im sure it'll serve its purpose but I notice people speaking on an earlier version of it that's on their website citing that there's no support. If you're set on that combo tho I suppose you could call biostar and see if they support it or not. Its interesting to me that the combo is so cheap seeing as how the 620 is $99 by itself. What is it before the rebate?

Personally if I had $300-$400 for cpu/ram/mobo in your situation id go with the 620/GIGABYTE GA-MA785GMT-UD2H/ 2 x 2gb DDR3 memory kit. That should be about $310-315. What video card will you be using?
thanks ...im not sure what video card it is ...getting it from my friend, he said its a few month old....all i know its a radeon HD *shrug*
[h1]
[/h1]

I'd stay away from that motherboard, I mean Im sure it'll serve its purpose but I notice people speaking on an earlier version of it that's on their website citing that there's no support. If you're set on that combo tho I suppose you could call biostar and see if they support it or not. Its interesting to me that the combo is so cheap seeing as how the 620 is $99 by itself. What is it before the rebate?

Personally if I had $300-$400 for cpu/ram/mobo in your situation id go with the 620/GIGABYTE GA-MA785GMT-UD2H/ 2 x 2gb DDR3 memory kit. That should be about $310-315. What video card will you be using?
Fry's tends to do that. A while back they had i7 860s on sale for 230 with a biostar mobo and if you were to buy the cpu alone else where itwould cost $260+

Back
Top Bottom