Pearl Harbor

I didn't want to make a new thread since this was already made...sorry for the bump.

Just saw Pearl Harbor today, I thought it was good/well-done.

The graphics were phenomenal, props to Michael Bay but this was before he sold out and tried to dumb down the audience. However, I thought the love story was a bit far-fetched. Kate Beckinsale aka Evelyn (who was looking great by the way) was in love with a guy and when he died she fell for someone only three months later? Come on.

This movie reminded me how much Cuba Gooding Jr. has fell off the map too. I can't think of one movie recently I've seen him in...he must have pissed off the wrong people in Hollywood.

8/10

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

+%%??

This movie sucked horribly. Historically it was off on many aspects and the acting was terrible.

All of this and it moved sllooowwwww. I would rather use this movie than sleeping pills to go to sleep.

It was definitely
pimp.gif
 especially their fashon. I bet yall don't realize that is where Pea Coats come from..with that said I need those leather jackets they were wearing in the movie.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

you should now go visit the actual pearl harbor. its kinda eerie.
I know the feeling. I havent been to Pearl Harbor, but I went to a concentration camp in Germany and that was very weird.

The propaganda in that movie was pretty bad. Anything before the bar fight is not worth seeing.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

+%%??

This movie sucked horribly. Historically it was off on many aspects and the acting was terrible.

All of this and it moved sllooowwwww. I would rather use this movie than sleeping pills to go to sleep.
seriously.  how some of you are giving this movie a
pimp.gif
i have no idea.  aside from the fantastic attack bit the movie was painful to watch.

The action sequences were good but then again it's just a rip of TORA TORA TORA! I mean it's practically identical. And then the love story killed it for me. But it's Michael Bay, he doesn't know how to take the sappy romance out of a movie and just make a great flick. He needs to stick to making the Bad Boys movies.

Back
Top Bottom