Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

How the hell do you clean Foams? I'm in a huge dilemma.

laugh.gif

*FYI, a couple scratches and stains but they don't seem to be coming out. Any tips?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Another "GR" in the DC/MD/VA area...

I'll cop in Baltimore 3 weeks early to keep the tradition going...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Will the boxtag read "HoH"?

Nope. Different style #, which means new box tags. Plus they aren't HOH exclusives, although I suspect HOH's will probably get some.

I was just about 2 post the answer 2 my own question because I just confirmed thru 1800-Nike, but thanks for beating me 2 the punch

If these have copper foam quality, I will pass, if they have their previous quality I will cop
What will the differences be? There will be differences
wink.gif

I may need someone to copp these for me. unless someone knows where i COULD copp a pair in Mpls. But ill wait until it gets around fall time too early to startthinking about these.

top tier urban accounts only hm? totally in the dark about any of these places in nyc
laugh.gif

if anyone wants to shoot me a pm of some locations i appreciate it
wink.gif

I'll be honest NT if pics come out and they are white (not dark #%^* tan) with clear soles I might consider trying to get them. Since Nike is obviouslynever dropping White Ones for some reason ever. If they are like my OG Pro pearl whites were but with clear soles I might consider giving pros a chance again.White on ice would be to nice to ignore. They will be white.

Damn what's with nike re-releasing the same foams purps now pearls hasn't even been long since they last released?

Back
Top Bottom