Peloton Bike

Im not about that stationary life. I do about 30 miles daily.

cannondale-caad12-31076_4.jpg

Where I’m at it’s currently about 34 degrees and sleeting, so I could see the motivation to have one of these around now. Fortunately the gym I go to has a few simulators, so those hold me over during the colder months. I’m a supporter of anything that makes cardio less boring

Can’t wait to hit up the bike paths by me come Spring.

Im not about that stationary life. I do about 30 miles daily.

cannondale-caad12-31076_4.jpg
2000 bucks for a stationary is pretty absurd IMO, :lol:

I run and ride regularly, but i ****ing hate treadmills and trainers. Id rather spend the 2 grand on a nice bike, i feel like the peloton is a gimmick and most ppl who buy them wont be using them a few months later

Any upside with them beyond the videos?

What’s stopping someone from just subscribing to their $12.99 video service and getting a cheaper bike?

so let me get this straight, those who cop the bike still gotta pay a monthly subscription to watch the vids?

I have one, i absolutely love everytime i hop on and do a ride, you burn a ton on it and the rides are fun, you can filter by music genre so that’s dope, I also do Orange Theory and CROSSFIT, so I don’t hop on it as much because of that, but if you have a schedule that doesn’t allow time for a gym, this is a pretty decent investment

I Rather just go soulcycle and pull a thick snow-bunny/pawg or mixed race black chick named xionia.

But thats just me.

2 months of Soul Cycle and your bike is paid off...Soul Cycle is the most overpriced **** I’ve ever seen

Any upside with them beyond the videos?

What’s stopping someone from just subscribing to their $12.99 video service and getting a cheaper bike?
Their classes sync up with settings on the bike, ie the instructor will tell you what resistance, cadence and speed etc. to adjust to. You can buy your own addons and customize your way around this for much less though, not sure all that is worth the 2000 dollar difference. It's a legit riding workout, wouldn't call it a fad. Got the app since it's 3 months for the price of one for the app and a non peloton bike, did a hiit workout and it had me spent. Probably won't reup though, I don't need their classes.

**** it.

Y’all sold me.

I need a timesaver for those moments I can’t make it to the gym.

Imma do like the folks in the commercial do and front like it’s a present for my girl when it’s really for me. :evil:

2E542449-7125-4295-B377-52D3F280E459.jpeg
BDCF639E-C299-4B94-98A3-B7A122E44116.jpeg

If you live in an apt and your space is somewhat limited, this is a good investment, it works off magnetic resistance so is SILENT and doesn’t vibrate or shift due to its own weight, yeah is steep and you can probably Frankenstein your own ****, but it probably won’t be silent, it’ll probably take up more room, it won’t work seamlessly with the app and it won’t measure your metrics on the screen, we pay 106$ a month with the sub, that’s less than the cost of two membership since is me and the wife and a fraction of what you pay monthly if you enjoy structured workouts (Orange, Crissfit, soul, Barry’’s) like me and the wife do...is also a time saver, I’m not gonna cape for it, is not for everyone and you can get the same burn doing just about anything if you grind hard enough...no need to drop 2k on this, but I enjoy cool tech and like to make my life easier, I also live in an apt and have neighbors below me....

This is my boys pelotón set up, cost him about 600$ and that’s including his road bike :lol: dude is FRUGAL as hell.

7293CB5A-D9AE-4264-A460-388E1D6CC9DB.jpeg

People don’t understand how incredibly interactive the app with the bike is, i suggest ya just try for yourself at a showroom, I’m sure it’ll sell itself, it has hundreds of prerecorded rides and then there is the live rides you can schedule for yourself, where the instructors legit interact with you live...you put your headphones on turn off the lights in whatever room you in, and you are legit in a soul cycle class and never left home....it tracks your achievements and rides and I think at certain milestones, you probably get invited to attend one of their live classes when they film them.

Back
Top Bottom