Peloton Bike

Did this ride last night. super odd playlist!
Like house mixes of Disney theme songs.

4B419BC5-AF55-4566-B2A0-B577CD21FEE1.png

ksteezy ksteezy I’d be down to do the group thing

I think we have to join one of the 6 pelotón teams, i know Alex has one and then we ride collectively under our hashtag, gonna look further into it

I joined the #NoLimitLegion, I'm about 2/5 of the way done with the "challenge" for this week. I'll prob take a Hip Hop Ride with Robin, stretch/warmup with Andy and Aditi to wrap it up.

How many of you use your bike everyday? I've been going for 2 rides daily now. Im wondering what's the most members use daily.

I’ve been riding outdoors more lately since it’s been so nice so I’m on the peloton less these days. I’ve been enjoying outdoor biking more though because my stamina and power is greater from the peloton. Did 25miles last night. I could have never pulled that off before.

I've heard shoutouts from instructors while my wife rides. One person was celebrating her 5,000th ride!! Holy crap!! That's intense!!
I’ve also wondered how people are accumulating thousands of rides. 365 x 2 is 730 rides. It’s been out since 2014 so even 6 years only puts you at 4,380 rides if you double up everyday. I know there’s nuance because ride lengths differ but that’s still a lot :lol:

Warm ups/cool downs count as rides though.
I’ve had days where I do a warm up, 2-3 classes, and A cool down so that’s like 5 in a day. You could potentially do that twice in a Day, so 10 rides a day

Warm ups/cool downs count as rides though.
I’ve had days where I do a warm up, 2-3 classes, and A cool down so that’s like 5 in a day. You could potentially do that twice in a Day, so 10 rides a day
Exactly. Ride counts aren’t necessarily indicative of how much you use the bike. Time would be a more accurate measure but that’s the technical side of me speaking and not the point. The most important thing is putting the work in :nthat:

A lot of those people with high rides if you check their rides it be legit 5 minute rides multiple times a day....if you want to be impressed, look further into people’s profiles and see their KJ per rides...

How many of you use your bike everyday? I've been going for 2 rides daily now. Im wondering what's the most members use daily.
I'm usually on it every weekday, although I've been playing a decent amount of tennis recently, so sometimes I'm not riding on days that I'm doing that.

I used to ride it every day in the winter.

I don’t really use it much in the summer. I gotta be out here working mad hours and fishing. :lol:

I’m gonna be back at it hard again once I’m laid off for the season.

FYI, if you are going to do The Weeknd Ride with Jess King, make sure to click the "More Music" option. She legit does NOT shut up. Can't handle it.

Looking to get one as well.

No such thing as a discount or lower price? Only option is second hand and what are the cons (warranty, etc)? Any chance an update or a newer version comes out soon?

Newer ones soon to be announced.

I’ll keep my order for now to see what Peloton does with orders to be delivered (upgraded or refunded).

Wife and I opted for the bow flex c6 bike for half the price and it finally came in. What an awesome workout. I’m not even doing classes, just leisure rides and sweating up a storm. Never going back to the gym again.

Back
Top Bottom