Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

I actually thought that was a nice touch to these.

If the colors were flipped around and the border was blue and the inside was grey, I'd like it much better.. But since the border and upper is grey, it just makes it look smaller.. Makes them look fake IMO..

Simple cop for me & I'm loving the Blue! View media item 474307

Honestly think this is the only jean color that would look good with these. Already seen some on foot videos on youtube with people wearing khakis, black jeans, and dark blue jeans.. Khakis clash with the grey. Black and blue clash too much with the sport royal. But hey I'm no fashion expert so maybe someone will prove me wrong.

^^^ yea size 6 is the smallest size that foams come in. Not many people realize that since footlocker and co don't carry them.

Stopped by the local Shiekhs at around 4p yesterday and they still had these on the counter....

Instacop...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Folks don't like em, but Ive always loved any blue colorway shoe

The foams have begun to hit there end due to nikes over saturation of these

These are still available everywhere. I skipped out on these even though they are beautiful but with price hikes and the nonsense come ie weather mans I fear for the foam line

Hope they don't go cold turkey

The foams have begun to hit there end due to nikes over saturation of these

These are still available everywhere. I skipped out on these even though they are beautiful but with price hikes and the nonsense come ie weather mans I fear for the foam line

Hope they don't go cold turkey

Yea nike is def. Slowly killing the foam line by releasing so many cws...also so many ugly cws..weatherman, blossom, etc...

All it would take to bring the hype full circle would be a retro of a very sought after cw...see royals, dooms, OR a brand new simple yet dope cw...sumthing like the suns or stealth cw.
Foams ain't dead, yet.

Last edited:
passed by my local HOH today and saw these in person (alot of sizes avialable too) imo if you have the royal foams you could do without these but if not then i say they are worth getting
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Have a feeling this colorway will be appreciated more later on as time passes. Like others have said this was a must cop for me glad I got them.

HOH Harlem still has sizes available for sale. The blue on these is beautiful. Ima keep mine DS for a while.

These are sold out all over south florida :/

Too bad i'm not in NYC at the moment, blah

Any place doing phone orders with sizes? I'd appreciate a PM if someone can help

I'm a sucker for that almost og royal blue foam color, my fav !

These are all over md from what I saw. They are selling tho. Just a lot were sent here.

when i saw the first pics i wished the grey was white, but its really starting to grow on me. these are a keeper

Back
Top Bottom