Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

Just give it 2 weeks, then all the "I should've copped" posts will flood in.

Lol I'm saying that now. Problem is I saw some worn twice coppers for $200 shipped earlier last week and went that route for the time being.

Jusy checked them out in person. Still sitting at my local Footlocker. Blue looks nice but not feeling the grey. Congrats to everyone that wanted them and got them.

Last edited:

Lol I'm saying that now. Problem is I saw some worn twice coppers for $200 shipped earlier last week and went that route for the time being.

You got a great deal on the coppers, I understand passing on these at the moment.

Traded mine for denims....YESSUH!

Where do you guys find these people that make trades like this?
You won.

idk how long before they all gone but people will be regretting for sure if they didn't cop. Can see these being a classic in the future. once these are gone, they gone, gonna be a while till they drop this sick cw again. I'm glad I got my pair :smile:

I live in a city where everything that glitters is gold. Brought a few of my buddies over to watch a movie and he asked what was in the boxes. Showed 'em the Foams and he said he'd trade any non-jordan for 'em. Went to his house the next day and saw the denims. Even swap with a drink at the bar....steal of the month. Just wanted to share my story since people asked.

I live in a city where everything that glitters is gold. Brought a few of my buddies over to watch a movie and he asked what was in the boxes. Showed 'em the Foams and he said he'd trade any non-jordan for 'em. Went to his house the next day and saw the denims. Even swap with a drink at the bar....steal of the month. Just wanted to share my story since people asked.

Some friend.

Came down to the norfolk/virginia beach/hampton area for the weekend. These are just sitting down here. They don't look that good in person, imo. Kinda look cheap.

Came down to the norfolk/virginia beach/hampton area for the weekend. These are just sitting down here. They don't look that good in person, imo. Kinda look cheap.
I wouldn't honestly say there just sitting out here they do still have some random sizes left in the stores but there not FSR. I was looking for a size 11.5 or 12 for my boy hard yesterday & they only had his size in one store. For the most part a lot of the shoes on display are the only size they have left. And I hit up all the shoe stores out here weekly religiously

I saw these sitting in every store I went to last nite, I was pretty surprised seeing that foam fever, had them almost a lock to sell out a few months ago

Funny how everyone is talking about these sitting like its a bad thing. That's great news to me. It means I can wear mine and not worry about walking down the street and seeing every Tom, ****, and Harry wearing the same sneaker as me. Let me guess, if they sold out everywhere and weren't sitting, a lot of you dudes would be going hard for them. Smells like resellers to me.

Funny how everyone is talking about these sitting like its a bad thing. That's great news to me. It means I can wear mine and not worry about walking down the street and seeing every Tom, ****, and Harry wearing the same sneaker as me. Let me guess, if they sold out everywhere and weren't sitting, a lot of you dudes would be going hard for them. Smells like resellers to me.

well..... just because they aren't sold out it doesn't mean you wont see a ton of people with them. it was a ton to go around.

that said, people saying they are sitting don't really know what the size runs the stores have in the back. they see a size on the shelf and think nobody is buying them :lol:

these are selling. just not as fast as the hype experts wanted them to.

yeah i could tell on release day these werent moving instantly, it took over an hour to sell out on FTL and NDC, but who cares I like the shoes

Back
Top Bottom