Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

Mine will be here Friday... Screw you July 4th. Can't wait to break em out, honestly haven't had a nice new blue CW in a minute, that's another reason I wanted these. I have so much black, white and red....

Friday is better than the original estimated delivery date of next Monday...

I hate when holidays end up smack in the middle of the week, smh.

I received my pair from kicks USA yesterday. I was shocked. It was free shipping and tax free and I only just received my tracking number the day before.

Royals go for what, $400-$450 right now?

Always see ds 2011s listed or s/o $450-$500.. Not sure if they're moving though. I've watched 2 pairs of ds 07s size 9 go for $300 on ebay within the last 2 months (no idea why I didn't jump on them myself.) OGs seem to be the wild card all dependent on condition. I've seen some horrible pairs go for ~$200. Ds would probably start around $300 and only go up as condition gets better.

Candy blues are all over ebay, just like the whites and also for very nice prices!!!

Royals go for what, $400-$450 right now?

I seen a DS 2011 pair in a size 10 go for $305 like 2 weeks ago on eBay. I was watching the item but decided to just keep $300 in my pocket lol. The guy who won the bid must be very happy. Also used pairs go for around 200-300, I've found multiple pairs in the low 200s..

Not tax, no shipping...I had no problem with it...ordered from my iPad laying in bed and saved me the gas and scramble at the mall while on vacation...
I wasn't aware of the free standard shipping (listed below the three pay shipping choices for UPS) until after I had checked out, but agree: the no tax is nice, and not having to pay shipping or actually get out of the house and deal with RD madness makes the extra 20 worth spending...

just got my pair dropped off from nike. i bought them a size too small though
mean.gif

wow no tax? does this include shipping to NYC? tax is a ***** here, especially high price tag items, such as this one..

my pair from nike is set to arrive today early. was suppose to come in friday the 5th but checked tracking and comes in today! second pair. one from shoe palace this one from ndc. im in cali. flipped the other one already for 330 might hold onto this one.

I was surprised by how well these fit. I expected them to be kind of snug but they fit just right in my regular size.

Beautiful shoe...picked one up with ease on RD. I'm surprised how slept on these were in the context of foams. I guess it's way too many back to back releases...

Got my pair from NDC today...multiple scuffs/nicks/glue stains...
mad.gif

Last edited:
just got my pair dropped off from nike. i bought them a size too small though
mean.gif
that sucks, but with the price increase in foams and weird colorway, it shouldn't be that hard for you to find ur size.
yeah im going to try and unload these and either get the size i need on a restock (which im sure will happen) or just get the right size in the white out foams. i had a pair of those but sold them and miss them now 
laugh.gif
 good thing is the prices on those are retail or lower so im good. 

Hey everyone,  If you're still looking for these, they're sitting @ Footaction and Footlocker in Potomac Mills mall here in Woodbridge Va.  As of February 2013, the Footaction and Footlockers (yes there's two in the mall) no longer recieve Jordan retros, so their foam allocations have skyrocketed.  As of 9:20pm Eastern time Wednesday, they were still sitting on shelves in both Footaction and Footlocker.  They're more than likely sitting @ Tysons Corner, Fair Oaks, and Pentagon City Malls too. (also located in Va) I'm not sure how many pairs the Footlocker in Potomac mills has, but I do know that the footaction recieved nearly 100 pairs and most were not moved due to the Playoff 8's last weekend.  I entered the raffle last Friday, and was told by management "it was pointless to enter cause they had so many pairs".  I asked why they were doing it and they said "company and mall policy".  So I just showed up Saturday night and was good.

Footaction (Best Chance)

Potomac Mills

(703) 491-1861

Footlocker

Potomac Mills

(703) 494- 1391

Footlocker

FairOaks

703 (273-9667)

Footlocker

Pentagon City Mall

(703) 506- 0908

Hope this help!

Last edited:
Hey everyone,  If you're still looking for these, they're sitting @ Footaction and Footlocker in Potomac Mills mall here in Woodbridge Va.  As of February 2013, the Footaction and Footlockers (yes there's two in the mall) no longer recieve Jordan retros, so their foam allocations have skyrocketed.  As of 9:20pm Eastern time Wednesday, they were still sitting on shelves in both Footaction and Footlocker.  They're more than likely sitting @ Tysons Corner, Fair Oaks, and Pentagon City Malls too. (also located in Va) I'm not sure how many pairs the Footlocker in Potomac mills has, but I do know that the footaction recieved nearly 100 pairs and most were not moved due to the Playoff 8's last weekend.  I entered the raffle last Friday, and was told by management "it was pointless to enter cause they had so many pairs".  I asked why they were doing it and they said "company and mall policy".  So I just showed up Saturday night and was good.

Footaction (Best Chance)
Potomac Mills
(703) 491-1861

Footlocker
Potomac Mills
(703) 494- 1391

Footlocker
FairOaks
703 (273-9667)

Footlocker
Pentagon City Mall
(703) 506- 0908

Hope this help!

Damndude i aint know u were from wb

Thanks for the info man. I know where ill check for foams now.

Weird potomac mills had fallen off.

Then the concord release made news when they hurt ol girl breaking down the doors

down the street from me...good looking out...

Damndude i aint know u were from wb

Thanks for the info man. I know where ill check for foams now.

Weird potomac mills had fallen off.

Then the concord release made news when they hurt ol girl breaking down the doors

think they altered the rules on lining up...they still get heat though. That's where I copped both of my stealth foams at...

good looks on the potomac mills info, thats where i got my white outs, just walked in. i hope they have a 12.5 or 13. i might call or swing by later

Back
Top Bottom