Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

REALLY?!? Thats a shocker tht they got them

Why i move and they start getting good ish

Looks like there were mass produced and based on what dude said above, they are doubling down on foam orders if they lost the jordan supply.

I'll be honest, if I owned a pair of 2011 Royals, i would not have copped these...prolly why they are sitting.

Oh i meant REALLY?!? To the fact they had stealth foams.

When i worked at the athletes foot in tht mall it was such a joke.

Most the pwople that work there are tools and think they know everything

potomac mills has a 13, but im really looking for a 12.5 because my 12 is like a cm too small. anyone have input on if i should just go for the 13?

Got mine for $224 with tax and all. Good thing my birthday coupon arrived just on time. Now I'm going hit up Craigslist to sell my black grape 5's.

potomac mills has a 13, but im really looking for a 12.5 because my 12 is like a cm too small. anyone have input on if i should just go for the 13?

I think most people agree that Foams run a half size small, but my 12.5s fit perfect and my 13s feel pretty big near the toes.

Just go try them on and if you don't like them, don't get them.

I think most people agree that Foams run a half size small, but my 12.5s fit perfect and my 13s feel pretty big near the toes.

yeah i was thinking the same thing, but wasnt trying to waste time on July 4th 
laugh.gif
 anyway thanks for the info

Mine had glue stains and like 2 weird water color dots on the toe which looked it was inside the paint....not that serious but for 250 they should be flawless

Yea both my pairs had flaws. My foot locker pair felt like the carbon fiber was chipping an my kickusa pair had some scuffs.

Yea both my pairs had flaws. My foot locker pair felt like the carbon fiber was chipping an my kickusa pair had some scuffs.

that is bad news! Especially for a pair that expensive!

Nike probably has some QC problems in China and they are not the only ones over there! The situation is getting worse and worse!

Honestly I wear the same size in foams as I do in other Pennys, Jordans, Kobes, all the same size! I think my feet seem to special ;-)

Mine had glue stains and like 2 weird water color dots on the toe which looked it was inside the paint....not that serious but for 250 they should be flawless
I agree, for $230+ they SHOULD be flawless...but this is nothing new to foams, been having excess glue stains and issues since the OG Royal foams in 97...my phx suns foams had it really bad. I got it all off but it tool lots of elbow grease..come on sweatshop workers, get with the program!
ohwell.gif

Damndude i aint know u were from wb

Thanks for the info man. I know where ill check for foams now.

Weird potomac mills had fallen off.

Then the concord release made news when they hurt ol girl breaking down the doors
The Concord release was like nothing I'd ever seen before (in person).  That release completely turned me off from idea of showing up early and waiting it out.

think they altered the rules on lining up...they still get heat though. That's where I copped both of my stealth foams at...
Yeah they had plethora stealth foams.  I even caught the Footaction restock back in January. 

Idk if you guys are just too picky but all my foams (20+ pairs) are pretty much flawless to me

Got the last pair the morning after release date at HOH for $184. 

You guys had me worried so I inspected them thoroughly and found no flaws,

Thanks for the heads up on the factory flaws, I will be inspecting them at the store now before I purchase.

For the price, they should be FLAWLESS

I can't believe Nike releasing these with flaws, so many people are complaining. Glad mines are good but with a price tag that high, all pairs should be perfect. No one should walk in and ask for their size and then examine and ask for another smh. Don't they do multiple inspections before shipping them out to retail shops? Smh @ Nike :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah they had plethora stealth foams.  I even caught the Footaction restock back in January. 

Daaamn they even got a restock?!

And sucks u had to be in that concord mess. I got two on ndc luckily. Before the bots.

But i bet that the nike outlet there is still ****** as hell right?

Pick up my pair from house of hoops here in NJ.. Got home, took a closer look....these sh*ts are going back tomorrow. With the different stitching and dented/crooked bottom.. These are worst than B Grade. Not worth the loot.

Glue stains and mild scuffs I can tolerate. Just gotta take a lil hand sanitizer to em. Granted they shouldn't come like that, but whatever. But those soles are exactly what I fear when picking up a foam. They're noticeably uncomfortable when standing.

Daaamn they even got a restock?!

And sucks u had to be in that concord mess. I got two on ndc luckily. Before the bots.

But i bet that the nike outlet there is still ****** as hell right?
Potomac Mills Nike Outlet is GARBAGE!  The last thing they had worth my attention was the Cough Drop foams and Penny 2 Atlantic Blue and a few air max 90's.  I think they (employees) snatch everything before they have a chance to hit the shelves.  I've known a few of those managers for years, so I wouldn't put it past them.  Thank God for SneakerSteal.com

Last edited:
I held these up to my Suns foams and they have the same exact shine to them, same exact finish. So for all the dudes that are like "the suns gloss or shine is better" def the exact same.

Same story with mine, lots of flaws.

Brown stains on the laces and sock liner
View media item 482006
Weird blemishes and that foggy white soap stain looking residue that won't wipe off, bunch of spots on the upper.
View media item 482011
And the worst is this stain on the nubuck upper, u can see it clearly has a whitish tint where the foam or glue from the production ran out and got on the upper nubuck.
View media item 482016
I think that's what those smudges are, it's something to do with when they mold the foam it gets on the shoe somehow...

I'm pretty pissed but I'm gonna keep them, I might call Nike and see what they will offer, probably nothing... They'll just tell me to send them back, which I don't wanna do.... Idk. We'll see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom