Penny Foams vs. Jordan XI...and the winner is....

Originally Posted by lemurkicks23

feb267d1170af6bbc78e77d1adfc53c9e9b7bbc5.gif

roll.gif

both are over rated. i don't like foams that much. i love 11s but they r over rated. not the best jordan out there. imo the 9 is the best and the 12 ican't really decide. 11s are up there but not best.

respect your elders.

i2k39s.jpg

the ppl that are choosing the foams are pure comedy.

your telling me if the Concord or SpaceJams (with a Blue tint icey sole) were releasing the same day as some eggplant foams, and disregarding the price.... youwould chose the Foams????.......????....

what?........ naw man. ppl would be camping for the XIs no doubt.

but hey... thats my opinion.

grin.gif

Dude up there is correct, if Spacejams or Cool Grey XI Mids dropped tomorrow in true form, no pack, i'm buying those over any foamposite bar-none. And Ireally do love foams.
AJ%20XI_CoolGrey_1.jpg

XIs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Foams

No one was getting shot at and beat up over a pair of foams.

Originally Posted by RellNye

XIs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Foams

No one was getting shot at and beat up over a pair of foams
If the trend for foams keeps going this way, it may happen. I hope it doesnt

a lot of people feeling the 11's. those are my favorite jordans, i would have to go with them over foams anytime, but foams are a better quality shoe.

everybody keep sayin the foams are better quality so what makes the XI better still cause its MJ?.....i guess i can see that..kinda

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

everybody keep sayin the foams are better quality so what makes the XI better still cause its MJ?.....i guess i can see that..kinda

no.
the shoe itself is hot bro. replace the jumpman with a Swoosh.... you still got a dope @ss shoe.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

no.
the shoe itself is hot bro. replace the jumpman with a Swoosh.... you still got a dope @ss shoe.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
.....i dont know about that...people was hatin on the XI for a minute till Mikedid his thing in em. The XI needed Michael Jordan, Michael Jordan didnt need the XI

Swerv1n wrote:
Originally Posted by never wear them

Swerv1n wrote:

no.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
.....i dont know about that...people was hatin on the XI for a minute till Mike did his thing in em. The XI needed Michael Jordan, Michael Jordan didnt need the XI

same thing goes for the penny foams, and for every foam for that matter(specially the pros) . i got the pennys at sports chalet for like 80$ with my cousinback then.

every new sig goes on sale, but the XIs are this popular for a reason. jumpman or not, its iconic.

Back
Top Bottom