Pentagon preparing to send US troops to Israel VOL. Here we go

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

30t6p3b.gif
If there is a draft im moving to Mexico. Dual citizenship FTW
Stop it. A draft is never going to happen, ever again.

Why do I have to register for the selective service then?
this. i thought it was for draft purposes just incase something happens. after signing up, they straight blew up my phone for like 4 weeks 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dro 44

Originally Posted by Demps

30t6p3b.gif
If there is a draft im moving to Mexico. Dual citizenship FTW

%%%@ that.

if something goes down im fighting, i am not gonna run to another country and hide and then come back like a coward..
Define "something goes down"...The US is such an antagonist when it comes to enemies of Israel. Need proof? Look up the Stuxnet Virus. I'm a Veteran and I'll never fight again...coward? There's nothing cowardly to refusing to fight on a lie. Don't let the media fool you into "doing the right thing". 

Don't go pretending that there is credible information on the Stuxnet virus. I'm a cyber analyst in the Air Force and there is no credible evidence to blame any country for Stuxnet. Doesn't mean it wasn't but all the information out there is all speculation.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Didn't read the article, but WW3 will start this year. Guaranteed.
04e357e14df3793ced876190937cb2f1043698f_r.gif

Funny guy. However, we go to Israel, then Iran like we plan to and China said they would bomb us if we do those things. We're already on the road.

Don't know why people are surprised. This is how they make their money. They don't give a #+%! about civilians, or even the military. It's all about money and power.

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

%%%@ that.

if something goes down im fighting, i am not gonna run to another country and hide and then come back like a coward..
Define "something goes down"...The US is such an antagonist when it comes to enemies of Israel. Need proof? Look up the Stuxnet Virus. I'm a Veteran and I'll never fight again...coward? There's nothing cowardly to refusing to fight on a lie. Don't let the media fool you into "doing the right thing". 

Don't go pretending that there is credible information on the Stuxnet virus. I'm a cyber analyst in the Air Force and there is no credible evidence to blame any country for Stuxnet. Doesn't mean it wasn't but all the information out there is all speculation.
What's a "credible source"? The media is an oligopoly and you hear what they want you to hear....and it's damn sure not coming from your chain of command. Keep waiting on that official word, though.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Didn't read the article, but WW3 will start this year. Guaranteed.
04e357e14df3793ced876190937cb2f1043698f_r.gif

Funny guy. However, we go to Israel, then Iran like we plan to and China said they would bomb us if we do those things. We're already on the road.

Don't know why people are surprised. This is how they make their money. They don't give a #+%! about civilians, or even the military. It's all about money and power.
Funny guy?

You're the one who didn't read the article

Bunch of chicken littles in this thread
laugh.gif

That article is complete BS.

Secondly, and more importantly, you need to stop picturing "war" with Iran as a Hollywood movie would portray it - with thousands of missiles raining down everywhere etc. The war is already going on. It's being fought 'quietly' through proxy conflicts all over the world (ex: we just sold Saudi Arabia a bunch of new military planes - guess who that's intended to scare), with spies (Iran been catching these by the dozen recently), with computer viruses (stuxnet), and rarely - with highly targeted military action (assassination etc). The point if neither side wants a typical conventional battle because it would destroy both sides. Don't buy into the empty rhetoric coming out of Tehran or Tel Aviv or DC. It's similar to the North Korea situation. Every time North Korea would fire some test missile or make some statement there would inevitably be a bunch of people who had no idea what they were talking about claiming WW3 was on the horizon. Yet they fail to realize that the whole point of what all sides in this conflict are doing is to avoid a traditional military show down. Iran is enjoying power it hasn't seen in literally centuries. Israel is more isolated than ever, and the US has successfully shown its incompetence at handling simple insurgencies. Let's not be ignorant of the fact that Russia/China are very much in the mix here (on Iran's side) as well. Why in the world would Iran throw it all away and shoot a missile at Israel ? Absurd. We all know that Israel has America by the leash and is desperately trying to get us to handle Iran's nuclear program (just as they cheer-led us into Iraq) - but the American public is slowly realizing that they don't want to have more Americans die for Israeli soil (note the backlash/attempts by mainstream media to stifle Ron Paul because he would cut aid to Israel). They're realizing that Israel is of no strategic benefit to us whatsoever. They're realizing all the heat funding Israel has bought us (part of why many, including Iran have beef with us in the first place; and yes, including why 9/11 happened). They're realizing that maybe attacking countries just because Israel said so isn't that smart of an idea. So what about Israel taking the first step ? Also highly unlikely. The only conceivable way this would happen would be if they were to bomb/raid a nuclear facility and quickly scurry back across the border (see Operation Opera) - but now that Israel's friends (all the Arab dictators that have been removed, even former friends turning their back such as Turkey) are gone and Islamists are having tremendous success in all these countries, they know that this is not 1981, or for that matter, 2010 anymore. It would be suicidal to attempt such action. The strategy of surrounding Iran from both sides (Iraq/Afghanistan) then taking them on has been a resounding failure.

Cliffs: Iran is getting stronger, Israel (and by default, the US) are therefore mad; but realize they can't do anything about it due to all the mistakes they've made since since '01. Back then the threats actually carried some weight
laugh.gif
The consequences of these mistakes are slowly beginning to show.

PS: If you were one of those who bought that whole Iran/Saudi assassination plot that was all over the news not too long ago; please do me a favor and don't respond to my post.

Originally Posted by tkthafm

Bunch of chicken littles in this thread
laugh.gif

That article is complete BS.

Secondly, and more importantly, you need to stop picturing "war" with Iran as a Hollywood movie would portray it - with thousands of missiles raining down everywhere etc. The war is already going on. It's being fought 'quietly' through proxy conflicts all over the world (ex: we just sold Saudi Arabia a bunch of new military planes - guess who that's intended to scare), with spies (Iran been catching these by the dozen recently), with computer viruses (stuxnet), and rarely - with highly targeted military action (assassination etc). The point if neither side wants a typical conventional battle because it would destroy both sides. Don't buy into the empty rhetoric coming out of Tehran or Tel Aviv or DC. It's similar to the North Korea situation. Every time North Korea would fire some test missile or make some statement there would inevitably be a bunch of people who had no idea what they were talking about claiming WW3 was on the horizon. Yet they fail to realize that the whole point of what all sides in this conflict are doing is to avoid a traditional military show down. Iran is enjoying power it hasn't seen in literally centuries. Israel is more isolated than ever, and the US has successfully shown its incompetence at handling simple insurgencies. Let's not be ignorant of the fact that Russia/China are very much in the mix here (on Iran's side) as well. Why in the world would Iran throw it all away and shoot a missile at Israel ? Absurd. We all know that Israel has America by the leash and is desperately trying to get us to handle Iran's nuclear program (just as they cheer-led us into Iraq) - but the American public is slowly realizing that they don't want to have more Americans die for Israeli soil (note the backlash/attempts by mainstream media to stifle Ron Paul because he would cut aid to Israel). So what about Israel taking the first step ? Also highly unlikely. The only conceivable way this would happen would be if they were to bomb/raid a nuclear facility and quickly scurry back across the border (see Operation Opera) - but now that Israel's friends (all the Arab dictators that have been removed, even former friends turning their back such as Turkey) are gone and Islamists are having tremendous success in all these countries, they know that this is not 1981, or for that matter, 2010 anymore. It would be suicidal to attempt such action. The strategy of surrounding Iran from both sides (Iraq/Afghanistan) then taking them on has been a resounding failure.

Cliffs: Iran is getting stronger, Israel (and by default, the US) are therefore mad; but realize they can't do anything about it due to all the mistakes they've made since since '01. Back then the threats actually carried some weight
laugh.gif
The consequences of these mistakes are slowly beginning to show.

PS: If you were one of those who bought that whole Iran/Saudi assassination plot that was all over the news not too long ago; please do me a favor and don't respond to my post.
You know...when you're not ranting illogically about Islam and Allah being "the only god" you make a lot of sense. 
laugh.gif
...if only we could get over that cognitive dissonance...
Anyways, you're right... This is by no means a conventional war...

I mean if the number of nuclear scientists Mossad has been popping off is any indication then we're in for a doozy.

Also, anyone who thinks a full out war with Iran would be a cake-walk needs to drop the BF3 controller and open their eyes to the reality that we MIGHT lose that one...Iran has one of the largest AND most capable military in the world.

We would have ridiculous casualties.

Not an easy fight AT ALL.
Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

%%%@ that.

HOLD UP...

Did this dude REALLY just say this?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If I were you, i'd start learning to look outside of what your "supervisors" hand down to you my man.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

fighting/possibly loosing my life for a war the upper class started for no real reason? nah i'm good.

This.

and if there's really a war with a draft,

I'm moving to Mexico as well, I'm not fighting for a country that treats my people like crap.

Originally Posted by JD214

fighting/possibly loosing my life for a war the upper class started for no real reason? nah i'm good.

This.

I'm moving to Mexico as well, I'm not fighting for a country that treats my people like crap.

I seriously hope you are NOT implying you'd get better treatment in Mexico than you do here. Seriously, shut that $%%@ up. I hope you differ with what I said, I seriously do. I'm tired of hearing you spill nonsense around the board.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

This.

I seriously hope you are NOT implying you'd get better treatment in Mexico than you do here. Seriously, shut that $%%@ up. I hope you differ with what I said, I seriously do. I'm tired of hearing you spill nonsense around the board.
I'm saying...
I mean I have my qualms with the US and all as a black male but jeez...I damn sure ain't going to Jamaica to shack up. 
laugh.gif

I mean honestly I want to help change the country...not just abandon ship...we're not perfect and we're trying to get there... but if you don't like it now, then why even be here? 

Its only so much better elsewhere. 

Being hispanic won't get you that famed treatment in a lot of other places you hear about on the travel channel either. 

...but the US does kinda suck though... 
laugh.gif

Israel has always had the USA by the balls. We do whatever they want us to do.

Theres no better place to live than the United States and I would fight for my country if there was a LEGIT threat to us here on US soil.

Here we go again. The same people who would go to war with Iran are the same people who believed Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

The majority of the US will NOT sign off on this war and there will be mass riots because of this. If we go after Iran - North Korea, China, Russia will all be against us, it WILL be WW3.

Are country is broke as hell, Wars make us money?? LOL Being in Iraq and Afghanistan are the main reason why we are so broke.

This.

My people =/= Just me

Yes a lot of Mexicans and other immigrants get treated like crap in the US, and some of those will still fight for the US.

and if you or any other NT'ers are tired of my posts there's an ignore button, y'all don't have to read my %%*%.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Israel has always had the USA by the balls. We do whatever they want us to do.

Theres no better place to live than the United States and I would fight for my country if there was a LEGIT threat to us here on US soil.

Here we go again. The same people who would go to war with Iran are the same people who believed Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

The majority of the US will NOT sign off on this war and there will be mass riots because of this. If we go after Iran - North Korea, China, Russia will all be against us, it WILL be WW3.

Are country is broke as hell, Wars make us money?? LOL Being in Iraq and Afghanistan are the main reason why we are so broke.

Wars don't make US money...they make THEM money. It's never been about US.

President Muslim baby killer is the biggest NeoCon, ever.

He out NeoConned the NeoCons.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Theres no better place to live than the United States 
laugh.gif

Oh? Is that why the U.S. wasn't even ranked in the top 10 for best countries to live in, by Newsweek? Get a clue and a passport.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif

Oh? Is that why the U.S. wasn't even ranked in the top 10 for best countries to live in, by Newsweek? Get a clue and a passport.

My family is here. My life is here. Right now, there's no better place. If you dont agree, take your own advice - get a clue and a passport.

US would annihilate Iran.  

[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td][h1]Compare Countries Results[/h1][/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][td]
United States of America
[/td][td]
Iran
[/td][/tr][tr][td]CURRENT GFP RANK[/td][td][table][tr][td]1[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td][table][tr][td]12[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Total Population[/td][td]313,232,044[/td][td]77,891,220[/td][/tr][tr][td]Military Manpower Available[/td][td]145,212,012[/td][td]46,247,556[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fit for Military Service[/td][td]120,022,084[/td][td]39,556,497[/td][/tr][tr][td]Reaching Military Age Yearly[/td][td]4,217,412[/td][td]1,392,483[/td][/tr][tr][td]Active Military Personnel[/td][td]1,477,896[/td][td]545,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]Active Military Reserves[/td][td]1,458,500[/td][td]650,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total Aircraft[/td][td]18,234[/td][td]1,030[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total Land-Based Weapons[/td][td]56,269[/td][td]12,393[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total Naval Units[/td][td]2,384[/td][td]261[/td][/tr][tr][td]Towed Artillery[/td][td]2,163[/td][td]1,575[/td][/tr][tr][td]Merchant Marine Strength[/td][td]418[/td][td]74[/td][/tr][tr][td]Major Ports and Terminals[/td][td]21[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Aircraft Carriers[/td][td]11[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Destroyers[/td][td]59[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Frigates[/td][td]30[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Submarines[/td][td]75[/td][td]19[/td][/tr][tr][td]Patrol Coastal Craft[/td][td]12[/td][td]198[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mine Warfare Craft[/td][td]14[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][tr][td]Amphibious Operations Craft[/td][td]30[/td][td]26[/td][/tr][tr][td]Defense Budget / Expenditure[/td][td]$692,000,000,000[/td][td]$9,174,000,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]Foreign Reserves[/td][td]$150,000,000,000[/td][td]$75,060,000,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]Purchasing Power[/td][td]$14,660,000,000,000[/td][td]$818,700,000,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]Oil Production[/td][td]9,056,000 bbl[/td][td]4,172,000 bbl[/td][/tr][tr][td]Oil Consumption[/td][td]18,690,000 bbl[/td][td]1,809,000 bbl[/td][/tr][tr][td]Proven Oil Reserves[/td][td]19,120,000,000 bbl[/td][td]137,600,000,000 bbl[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total Labor Force[/td][td]154,900,000[/td][td]25,700,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]Roadway Coverage[/td][td]6,506,204 km[/td][td]172,927 km[/td][/tr][tr][td]Railway Coverage[/td][td]226,427 km[/td][td]8,442 km[/td][/tr][tr][td]Waterway Coverage[/td][td]41,009 km[/td][td]850 km[/td][/tr][tr][td]Coastline Coverage[/td][td]19,924 km[/td][td]2,440 km[/td][/tr][tr][td]Major Serviceable Airports[/td][td]15,097[/td][td]319[/td][/tr][tr][td]Square Land Area[/td][td]9,826,675 km[/td][td]1,648,195 km[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

This.

My people =/= Just me

Yes a lot of Mexicans and other immigrants get treated like crap in the US, and some of those will still fight for the US.

and if you or any other NT'ers are tired of my posts there's an ignore button, y'all don't have to read my %%*%.
Wait, what?
are you saying that all hispanics/ latinos get treated unfairly as well? 
eek.gif

Nah, I don't believe it. It just has to be one big joke.

Tell me something, why do you think you'd get better treatment in Mexico? I'm curious. Is it because your family lives there or what?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif

Seriously, some of you Americans need to travel abroad and see how other people live.  Bunch of ignorant, sheltered folk who haven't been anywhere... prolly don't even own a #%+#** passport.  Sad.

Canada, Australia, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Hong Kong... > the U.S. 

If you guys don't like this country so much, then don't let war, or the draft be the straw that breaks the camels back; just leave now. Be a man, save your lip service.

For what it's worth, I don't think there will be another draft for another 20 years (when the whole world will be fighting over water), so leave now and save your children from fighting those wars.

Back
Top Bottom