People and Anti-Semitism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats one rabbis opinion. There are thousands of rabbis. And most Jews didn’t **** with that statement at all. That’s as clear cut racist as it gets. Nice try.

Kinfolk Kinfolk

I came in here to explain that Jews come from all backgrounds. What the average person thinks of when they hear the word Jew is completely different. You cant associate one persons actions with an entire group of people. Unless her name is Karen.

Two things:

One- ok that’s fine. I didn’t say that.

Two- I only replied to you because you spoke authoritatively on something you can only speak on anecdotally. I missed where it was said that you can associate one person’s actions with an entire group of people. If that comment is in reference to Farrakhan- I already said that I don’t discuss his politics as they are of no utility to this thread.

Bottom line is you aren’t an African Jew and for the purposes of this thread you should probably admit that you aren’t and be careful when speaking on their experience when you yourself are somewhat of an outsider as it pertains to their specific demographic. Your observations in Morocco don’t qualify as research or any deep digging on the matter and if somehow they do, please show us that research.

adeb0c4689f6cdfb1ba811422efc3bf2.jpg

you must be one

when they apply for jobs, loans, and public assistance they click "white". stop it.

Concerning the discrepency between the public reactions, it's white privilege/supremacy at work

If a white celebrity says something offensive, a simple apology is often accepted as "good enough"

A black celebrity saying the same offensive thing and making the same apology would likely be hounded into self-flagellation...and even then they are given less room to move on with their lives

What about Don Imus, Donald Sterling?

you must be one

when they apply for jobs, loans, and public assistance they click "white". stop it.
Focus more on fighting the long term socioeconomic impact of redlining and stop smoking that **** that makes you think Prometheus was real

oh wait you’re a Floridian

Honestly what’s your solution to all this? To me it starts in the household, how you raise your kids. Right now I can’t think of any other solution to the issue.

Do enough research and youll find racism everywhere. Sadly it’s still in the open today.

I'd just like to apply some context here:

But tell me more about the dangers Jews face from Farrakhan and Nick Cannon.

I still recall how all those Nation of Islam members were burning the Star of David on those Jewish folks lawns, dragging them from their homes, and hanging them from trees.

It's amazing how Jews were able to survive all those years of slavery, Jim Crow, prejudice, bigotry, and racism, under the regime of the Nation of Islam.

How Farrakhan is not is prison right now I'll never know...especially after he organized an army of polo shirt wearing, tiki torch burning, proud white men to march in Charlottesville shouting "Jews will not replace us!"

Both Farrakhan and Nick Cannon must be stopped at all costs!

They are a threat to the very fabric of this Great Nation!

I didn’t diminish anything. Keep reading your articles though. If you guys are gonna compare slavery and racism and keep posting Farekhan videos I’m not here for that. I’ll see myself out.

I didn’t diminish anything. Keep reading your articles though. If you guys are gonna compare slavery and racism and keep posting Farekhan videos I’m not here for that. I’ll see myself out.

Who did that lol!

No longer taking you seriously.

As a matter of fact:

250396C8-6DB9-41D8-8379-B6C9765125E4.gif

I didn’t diminish anything.

@nawghtyhare

Then of course there are Jews from Africa and other parts of the world. Morroco and Ethiopia more so, whoever said these people get spit on is straight up laughable. There are plenty of Ethiopian Jews here in NYC and Israel, whether it's in their own communities or mixed in with others. They go to the same synagogues as other Sephardic Jews, no one gets spit on.

He’s reading news articles of hate crimes. I’m talking about experiences from people living on the ground. Two complete opposite sides of the spectrum. Its not so black and white, no pun, and there’s a middle ground here I’m sure.

His name is Farrakhan.

My point of posting his video is a reply to your "not all Jews" comment.

Farrakhan himself says in that video that he isn't talking about "All Jews".

Personally I believe it's WAY past time for the leader of the ADL and Farrakhan to have a public debate on these issues, but for some reason the ADL refuses to do so.

Simply calling someone "Anti - Semitic" because you don't agree with them is the same as calling someone a "Racist" just because you don't agree with them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom