People and Anti-Semitism

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be a game show where non-black folks have to spell the name Farrakhan.

I worked with a Farrakhan and the ways in which white folks butchered that spelling always made me smile.

Yes I'm speaking from my experience and what I see. I have family in Israel and Morroco, I visit as much as I can, their neighbors/friends/kids friends are Ethiopian. From what I see and hear is completely different than what the media portrays or when some ignorant person displays a racist act.

There are ignorance and racism in every race. They have their own communities and live among communities with other Jews as well. When you're actually there or living among African Jews your outlook would change as well.
There isn't racism in every race. To suggest such is to weaponize the Black experience in this world against itself. There is prejudice, but there isn't racism, as White supremacy was not created to makes Jews feel less jewish. It was created to try and prove the superiority of Whites over those who are Black. Racism is the belief of such theory, and racism did not exist before White supremacy was thought of. White people created racism, therefore Black people cannot be racists. It was created because White racists have an incredibly hard time grasping that Black people were on this planet first, before everyone else, and that Black women were the first people on this planet period.

If you are white, even if you are a white jew, especially in the United States, you are a racist due to your enjoying White privilege.

Black people do not share such privilege.

jews in nyc be marching at blm then think nothing's wrong with gentrification

old article but the same thing still going on in da heightz and bronx right now by the very same community.

"My saying is — again, I’m not racist — every black person has a price. The average price for a black person here in Bed-Stuy is $30,000 dollars. Up over there in East New York, it’s $10,000 dollars. Everyone wants them to leave, not because we don’t like them, it’s just they’re messing up — they bring everything down. Not all of them."

jews in nyc be marching at blm then think nothing's wrong with gentrification

old article but the same thing still going on in da heightz and bronx right now by the very same community.

"My saying is — again, I’m not racist — every black person has a price. The average price for a black person here in Bed-Stuy is $30,000 dollars. Up over there in East New York, it’s $10,000 dollars. Everyone wants them to leave, not because we don’t like them, it’s just they’re messing up — they bring everything down. Not all of them."
Here's what one gentrifying crew is doing. They will buy one spot, then bring in some really crazy and undesirable people, letting them live there practically for free, right? So the neighbors see them tearing 'ish up, fighting, not cleaning where they live, then the neighbors are more ready to sell and leave. This is what they are doing in parts of Flatbush right now.

Of course, the developers are white, and jewish.

Lol stop. You want me to speak for all Jewish people now?
stop taking offense
is the discussion easy???
no
tough discussions never are
instead of getting defensive
use it as a learning opportunity
same way we learning from the things ur saying
we hear u
so try hearing us

its crazy
folks come in tryna drop knowledge
then once we refute that knowledge
they always dip
I typed up this long response about what people do not come to expect here, especially since it is a site dedicated to material items. lol, but you do know, so many wish to keep it about the shoes.

There is a reason for that. And there are many posters here who'd rather not encounter people who are actually informed about the world, and then who actually is causing all of the trouble on this planet.

Edit: There are a lot of things that Charles Barkley does not understand. One of them is that he does not realize that with all of his wealth and fame, that he still isn't qualified to speak on things that are well beyond his grasp. This is no longer about racial equality. This is about freedom.

How badly do we think Nick wants his Viacom/CBS deal back?
63F0A4DB-C056-4DE2-B2F3-1A340F79F699.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

holocaust Jews got reparations for something committed in Europe and black folks still ain’t get **** for being dragged to this country and giving them style, culture and flavor

They didn’t get reparations from the US Government. But they did in Germany I believe.

Not sure what you’re getting at here?

I hope he asks about why they are treating Africans so badly in Israel.

I find it interesting that a lot of black anti-semites gravitate toward Islam. Considering the fact that Islam has a long history of maltreatment of black Africans including blatant enslavement and genocide of black Africans which is going on right now as we speak in Northern Africa.

I find it interesting that a lot of black anti-semites gravitate toward Islam. Considering the fact that Islam has a long history of maltreatment of black Africans including blatant enslavement and genocide of black Africans which is going on right now as we speak in Northern Africa.
I find it interesting that a lot of WHITE anti semites are Christian, when Islam, Judaism and Christianity serve the same god.

There is a special kind of stupidity there.

I find it interesting that a lot of WHITE anti semites are Christian, when Islam, Judaism and Christianity serve the same god.

There is a special kind of stupidity there.
lol I always bring this up to MAGA Jim Bob n em and they act like they don't know what I'm talking about. They all worship the exact same God.

lol I always bring this up to MAGA Jim Bob n em and they act like they don't know what I'm talking about. They all worship the exact same God.
Welp, that is what happens when people are not educated properly, never taught to do research themselves, thinking for themselves. This, is why white supremacy celebrates mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom