People not answering their phone UNAPPRECIATION!

late registrant

Formerly willsndvl
Man I hate this! What's the point of having a phone if you're not gonna answer it. Right now, I'm trying to get a hold of my friend and no oneis answering the phone so I can get in touch with them. And my dad is the king of not answering his phone
smh.gif
Do people not understand that they really need totalk to you if they call more than once?

mad.gif
Unappreciated

What do you guys think?

Maybe they are busy or they just dont want to talk to you? Not tryin to be a **** but I do it all the time. Thank goodness for caller ID. I got friends whojust ask stupid questions and talk about BS on and on for no apparant reason. If i see the caller ID pop up I will send it straight to voicemail. Sometimesthey will call twice, three times in a row thinkin maybe I just missed it but I wont pick that up. My friends know that if they need to get a hold of me causethey have a question just text me and I will respond right away. I dont need to know how youre doin, how the family is, idle chit chat like that... textmessages force you to get to the point right away.

my friends hate it cause i'm horrible about answering my phone and i screen calls like nobody's business.

I guess everyone hates me because I always leave my cell in my car and I miss so many calls.

Really unappreciated.
it sucks when you tell the person you gonna call them
at a certain time and they don't pickup.
smh.gif

Goes to show you that privacy is out the window. I know what you mean, but some people, like me, only that our cell and sometimes just turn it off to get someprivacy. And maybe the person you're trying to call doesn't hear it or look at their phone to see missed calls so I don't take it personal if acall gets missed. Taking more than a few hours to return a text is another story...

I only hate it when they jus call 5 seconds ago and i call right back and they don't pick-up like they all of a sudden got real busy within that 5seconds.
indifferent.gif

i don't like it but i'll admit sometimes if i see a number i don't know, or if i have no idea why someone i know is calling i'll just notanswer it...until they call a 2nd time.

i know some dudes who don't even carry their cellphone with them and just leave it in their dorm room all the time..

Back
Top Bottom