People really rocking the T-Skirts?

frank had a varisty jacket on and a plain T to the grammys

you dont need a suit to look formal you can wear a button up and be formal if you know how to pull it off

frank-ocean-best-urban-contemporary-grammys.jpg

And do you not see the thobes in those that same pictures? Or we just gonna act like they aren't there, just like we're gonna act like different culture don't have different standards for what is professional? You have to be quite dense to not be able to comprehend something so simple.

ya kill me...lol

simply because arabic leaders/millionaires dress in Thobes and other countries in africa and asia follow suit with something similar as what they would consider professional attire, thats a very small percentage of people compare to the rest whos idea of a formal professional attire is a damb suit.

And do you not see the thobes in those that same pictures? Or we just gonna act like they aren't there, just like we're gonna act like different culture don't have different standards for what is professional? You have to be quite dense to not be able to comprehend something so simple.

of course i see them!...lol sorrounded by how many other men in suits? or is everyone else european?

thts the whole reason why i posted those pictures

Hopefully I'll be able to teach your children in postsecondary. They'll learn a thing or two about how cultural standards actually vary (gasp) Mindblowing concept isn't it?

25 : 2 ratio tsuits to thobes...hmmm

like i said it may not be universal since there is that cultural thing....but is pretty damb close

Last edited:
Hopefully I'll be able to teach your children in postsecondary. They'll learn a thing or two about how cultural standards actually vary (gasp) Mindblowing concept isn't it?

ah yes, tell me one more time in a more condescending manner how you are so educated :lol:

answer me this, do you see how many men are in suits?....men that run the entire world?...they get up and put on a suit, now compare to that there is a smaller group that wont consider a suit formal attire and thats cool, i completely understand that....but why are you in denial that the larger group (NOT JUST ME) considers formal attire to be a simple 2-piece suit, solid shirt and tie...

I'm not being condescending at all, it isn't my issue that you feel inferior. Standards of dress, gender roles etc all vary by culture, which happens to be the hot topic of this entire thread. How that's so difficult to understand is beyond me, but I've made my point over and over so I'm through here. Just realize that eurocentric customs, ideals, beliefs are not and never will be the end all be all that you assume they are.

Last edited:
Hahahahahaha wtf. I can just picture someone walking on my street wearing that , and everyone starting like wtf that kid wearing a skirt?

Really old school ppl where i live

I'm not being condescending at all, it isn't my issue that you feel inferior. Standards of dress, gender roles etc all vary by culture, which happens to be the hot topic of this entire thread. How that's so difficult to understand is beyond me, but I've made my point over and over so I'm through here. Just realize that eurocentric customs, ideals, beliefs are not and never will be the end all be all that you assume they are.

lulz @ "feel inferior"

anyways youve said you were done about 4 times :lol:

your point is silly because im not trying to argue the fact that the way people dress vary according to culture and even weather for God's sake....ive said this about a million times.

MY POINT is that for the majority of the world, no matter where you go, men will always go to a suit when they have an important meeting, interview, formal affair, work, etc. I didnt set these standards :lol:

Last edited:
i was feeling your steez more in the super tight Gucci shirt from 07 than your more recent stuff where you wear matching shirts and kicks with your fellas.

damn that gucci shirt looks like it has them snaps at the crotch like those baby outfits.

its all about the shrobe now guys, step it up.

Last edited:
i was feeling your steez more in the super tight Gucci shirt from 07 than your more recent stuff where you wear matching shirts and kicks with your fellas.

Umm you talking about when I wore the Nike shirt with the electric blue foams and so did my mans? That was a coincidence and that wasn't recent .. That was summer 2011

Me and you always seem to butt heads over stupidity and it's tiring to me to be honest.. I'm not gonna gonna waste my time arguing with you about what I wore and what you wore

Thanks for the complement on my 07 super tight gucci polo steeze tho.. I had to retire that style because too many people started rockin it in 2008

I'll give you a complement now.. I like how you wear sneakers and your outfit don't really match but at the same time it matches, hard to explain..

I haven't tried to come at you in over a year so leave me alone thanks

Last edited:

of course i see them!...lol sorrounded by how many other men in suits? or is everyone else european?

thts the whole reason why i posted those pictures

Ding ding ding ding ding !!!!

Not all European but this is a perfect example of culture washing and the "Europeanization" of the globe.

Where do you think the term "what a square" came from ? It originated from the rigid boxy appearance of the suit and the brainwashed "dont upset the herd" mentality of the masses that wore them in the 1960s.

There is nothing wrong with the suit in itself but a large part of what it represents is social constraint and conformity.

I find it sad when people say things like "I feel so professional in this suit" or " I just feel better about myself in a suit".

Wear your suit... dont let your suit wear you

View media item 262079

For anyone that's going to try to "flame" me because of that funny photoshop of me from 5 years ago:

It isn't going to rustle my jimmies

I was rockin gucci when y'all was rockin guess

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom