People really rocking the T-Skirts?

Ding ding ding ding ding !!!!

Not all European but this is a perfect example of culture washing and the "Europeanization" of the globe.

Where do you think the term "what a square" came from ? It originated from the rigid boxy appearance of the suit and the brainwashed "dont upset the herd" mentality of the masses that wore them in the 1960s.

There is nothing wrong with the suit in itself but a large part of what it represents is social constraint and conformity.

I find it sad when people say things like "I feel so professional in this suit" or " I just feel better about myself in a suit".

Wear your suit... dont let your suit wear you

View media item 262079

youd still wear a suit to an interview, your wedding or if you were invited to the presidential inaguration though... :D

For anyone that's going to try to "flame" me because of that funny photoshop of me from 5 years ago:

It isn't going to rustle my jimmies

I was rockin gucci when y'all was rockin guess

i edited my post, if you edit yours, that picture wont be in this thread.

Lupe gettin wit it
smokin.gif

roll.gif
And he wanted to bash Obama smh dude turned into a straight clown once he got money.  what ever happened to skate boarding Lupe?
that was another fake person, aint no real chicago bred dude coming outta that town lookin like that
laugh.gif

I don't think you're grasping the fact that a suit isn't the end all be all of "professional" masculine attire. You've been told that this is the purpose for a suit and so you rock with it, and there's nothing wrong with that. But don't be so naive to assume that what defines a "professional" look through your lens is completely universal. It's really not that hard to comprehend.
can you name other professional attires, leave culture out of this.
basketball

lebron-heat-tx1.jpg

baseball

santana.jpg

postal worker

postal-worker.jpg

super hero

images

basketball
lebron-heat-tx1.jpg

baseball

santana.jpg

postal worker
postal-worker.jpg

super hero

images

TOUCHE, MY FRIEND.

when you get down to the technical meaning of "professional" attire.

anyways guess you got your way of viewing life and i have mines, you seem to be very happy in your lif, so who im i to tell you how to dress or where to live, na mean?

LOL at leave culture out of this. You want everybody to share the same Eurocentric belief of what it is to dress like a professional man, but unfortunately for you it just doesn't work like that son. No matter how bad you want it to, and I'm done with it.
sir, please do me a favor and show me some examples of attire other men wear in any other part of the world thats considered formal, or say something a man would choose to wear to a formal/business event.
fashion-costume-emperor.jpg

bowing%20to%20Saudi%20King.jpg

xin_50206060409302501256616.jpg

aag.jpg

what do yall think they're looking at?

i think it's a gathering of all the dudes that could potentially be the babys dad..  

homeboy behind will is on the phone giving directions to some basketball team that got lost.

the little arrow in the back is to show where all the dudes that have donated sperm should wait.

Last edited:
Ninja cut it out man, I'm not arguing that depending on your culture your idea for a suitable dress code in a formal gathering will vary, that's obvious fam, a suit is still more predominant than a thobe in the world, would YOU rock a thobe to an interview or your wedding fam?...

To add Lebron James wears suits often

Baseball players do too

And Peter Parker is a hipster photographer bro...

:lol:

Baseball players do too

1. cuz of emperor stern

2. not really, then and NFL players wear w/e da hell they want.

3. nerd scientist who take pictures for profit =/= pretentious tumblr lames who take pictures to ironically blow job each other... eddie brock was my favorite anyways.

Baseball players do too

1. cuz of emperor stern

3. nerd scientist who take pictures for profit =/= pretentious tumblr lames who take pictures to ironically blow job each other... eddie brock was my favorite anyways.

repped.

Baseball:
View media item 262123
View media item 262124

Football:
View media item 262125
View media item 262126

Basketball before stern:

View media item 262127

Ya gonna try and tell me before Stern enforced a dress code, dudes were looking fly?...it's a reason why he enforced it and it looks pretty good now, more "professional"

I'll play the picture game.

View media item 262130
A more recent picture of Deion

View media item 262131
The NBA before stern came through with da dresscode

View media item 262132
The NBA today

View media item 262133

Ya serious right now b? :lol:

I wonder why Pippen and his kids ain't dressed up in overalls and tees..

View media item 262135

Last edited:
1. cuz of emperor stern

1. Correct me if I'm wrong but the dresscode is only on the bench...

2. Guaranteed they are not showing up formal events in their jerseys, but suits.

3. He's the OG hipster.

lol you mad you typed up a corny joke about kim k just for lulz/reps but your "joke" was corny

don't waste your time responding to me because i'm sure as hell not gonna respond to you again

I don't catch feelings but ill leave you alone since you obviously can't stand getting picked on online, you were a whole lot cooler when you faked your death.

BTW no grown man should be wearing anything that has to do with the word " skirts " unless you bout that ayo life

ahh so a suit is in fact something you were when you want to present yourself in a good, positive way?...

intradesting.
There you go reaching again as if someone ever disagreed with that point.

Hell even Ninja understands that point

Back
Top Bottom