People riding with high beams on UNAPPRECIATION!

i always see people with their high beams on, on the freeway.  can't even think about other people being able to drive safely
smh.gif

I hate this too Im like bro are you looking for a ghost we not under water bro kill those submarine lights that might outlaw it in Texas sooner or later just like they did with the light up rims

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

i do it all the time
laugh.gif

I aint funny bro, it can cause an accident.

I got limo tint on my car and the damn lights are so bright and strong that they still go through!!
mad.gif
This can cause an accident also BRO. Impairing your vision big time.
I dont mean to stick up for BHoyle, but its the truth

Most of the time I doubt it's the high beam, but they're running with aftermarket HID kits without the proper needed projectors and/or their bulbs are simply aimed too high.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Originally Posted by wj4

Most of the time I doubt it's the high beam, but they're running with aftermarket HID kits without the proper needed projectors and/or their bulbs are simply aimed too high.

this is true.

Originally Posted by Club29

its ALWAYS dudes in trucks/SUVs too

i don't think they have their high beams on. it's just that we in cars sit a lot lower than the people in trucks/suvs so their pointed down lights just shine directly into our mirrors.

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

i do it all the time
laugh.gif

I aint funny bro, it can cause an accident.

I got limo tint on my car and the damn lights are so bright and strong that they still go through!!
mad.gif
This can cause an accident also BRO. Impairing your vision big time.
I dont mean to stick up for BHoyle, but its the truth

You do know that the tint isnt the same inside as out right?
And its only on the back windows not the driver nor passenger.

Originally Posted by wj4

Seriously Idk how people get away with it.
I hate when people pull up behind me and their high beams are all in my mirrors, cant see a damn thing.

smh.gif

I hate those chumps. They are also the ones that have the nerve to try and ride on your bumper trying to get you out the way. That's when I get low in my seat and out of the glare of the mirrors and slow down obnoxiously and let them pass me. I won't be rushed.

I cant stand that $@%@. my integra is real low. so they always blinding me can't see anything in my mirrors.

The worst is when you are making a left hand turn and they have their high beams on while they also make a left hand turn from opposite side. Its very annoying because you cant focus on the on coming traffic and its an accident bound to happen. If i could i would get out of my car and slap them in the face!
This is has happened to me countless number of times

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

I hate this too Im like bro are you looking for a ghost we not under water bro kill those submarine lights that might outlaw it in Texas sooner or later just like they did with the light up rims

LMFAO

Sometimes I'm not sure if people have their high beams on or if their giant truck's headlights just happen to shine at my eye level.  I drive an suv so it's not even like my car is low.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by D0nny Donowitz

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

i let them pass and high beam them in return
I know it's not the safest thing in the world, but I move my side mirrors so their lights can reflect in their face.
o_O
I cant wait to try this.

Thank you NT.

Back
Top Bottom