People sitting directly next to you unappreciation

forget class, when i be on the train going to work or school. why are you still sitting next to me when the whole train just got off at this stop, MOVE!!!!!!!!

forget class, when i be on the train going to work or school. why are you still sitting next to me when the whole train just got off at this stop, MOVE!!!!!!!!

SON.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Same thing goes at the urinals. Its 3 open spots in a row and you come to the one next to me
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

SON.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Same thing goes at the urinals. Its 3 open spots in a row and you come to the one next to me
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I always sit behind or diagonally behind the smartest looking person in class (I see you asian kid with 4 different colored highlighters), I don't give a damn how many other seats there are.

Working Smart > Working Hard.

that or the baddest chick....

I always sit behind or diagonally behind the smartest looking person in class (I see you asian kid with 4 different colored highlighters), I don't give a damn how many other seats there are.

Working Smart > Working Hard.

that or the baddest chick....

i dont mind it unless theyre like some huge dude that takes up the armrest. i hate that

i dont mind it unless theyre like some huge dude that takes up the armrest. i hate that

i make sure kids are looking at my computer when im on this thread. IM TRYING TO STUDY!

i make sure kids are looking at my computer when im on this thread. IM TRYING TO STUDY!

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

SON.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

hate It too, I usually let out a mean fart when they do that

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

SON.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

hate It too, I usually let out a mean fart when they do that

if its on the bus or train, id rather stand than people squeezing next to me.

just because the seats open doesnt mean you can fit into it
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

if its on the bus or train, id rather stand than people squeezing next to me.

just because the seats open doesnt mean you can fit into it
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom